|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would just use them to craft something. Just because i like crafting.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 27, 2016, 5:40:20 AM
get bored of poe in a week or two after experienceing all the builds i wanted, take a long break till next league. then getr bored and uninstall.
Spend 1.5k of it
Donate/Give away 750 of it
Save 750 of it
try to make a 800+ physical dps staff, with the lvl 1 area of effect corruption.
Be honest i able to try evrey build i want but low life wander/blade vortex(because can't afford good weapon/shield) probably will craft GG dagger/wand and shield after that will probably buy 250/40 legacy shavs or normal +1 shavs and spend all others in crafting some items like gloves/boots or new helmet. If still there is exalt left after i do everything i said i give a shot to craft 2H blade and will try flicker strike thats all.

edit: i forget one thing probabl first thing i'Ll do is buying alt art alphas howl/cloak of flame and binos
Last edited by furkann7 on Apr 26, 2016, 7:04:07 PM
Probably just buy a headhunter to try, get bored of how easy it makes the game, then sell it.
After, ill just keep the money and play the game like normal. Make fun builds, without having to think about a budget. If I really never run out of money maybe I could hold some pvp events or even races with exalts as prizes.
"
furkann7 wrote:
Be honest i able to try evrey build i want but low life wander/blade vortex(because can't afford good weapon/shield) probably will craft GG dagger/wand and shield after that will probably buy 250/40 legacy shavs or normal +1 shavs and spend all others in crafting some items like gloves/boots or new helmet. If still there is exalt left after i do everything i said i give a shot to craft 2H blade and will try flicker strike thats all.

edit: i forget one thing probabl first thing i'Ll do is buying alt art alphas howl/cloak of flame and binos

There are 2 perfect legacies shavronne's wrappings in the market at the moment.
Only one of the two is for sale. Its owner is asking for 20 mirrors (~4200 exalted)
I'm really interested in this one actually.

Thanks for all previous replies.
Keep posting and I will probably do it.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Only one of the two is for sale. Its owner is asking for 20 mirrors (~4200 exalted)

Thanks for all previous replies.
Keep posting and I will probably do it.

Best regards,
Helfy.

LoL, pathetic... have you finally figured out what's so special about Skyforth boots? I bet you have to use some guide on how to flip aswell.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Apr 26, 2016, 7:23:19 PM
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Lol you would be the biggest victim ever of a flipper in that case.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Lol you would be the biggest victim ever of a flipper in that case.

Dont you see his signature? He is bright flipper. His offer would be 10-30% lower then 4200 ex

Best regards,
- |✡|

(ty below poster!!)
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Last edited by GreatWhite47 on Apr 26, 2016, 7:33:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info