|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would make something completely epic. I would firstly probably just deck out my character with a mirrored wand...

But then I would be on a quest, to buy thousands of mtx points...
Buy a shitload of stashtabs...
and transform as much of the exalts as I can...
Into scrolls of wisdoms!
(35k per currency tab)

It's either that, or:

Buy as much fusings as possible, and conduct a study to see how long it takes to 6l on avg. with and without quality, and how much difference it ACTUALLY makes; seeing as people I know have experienced alot more 'bad luck' as of 2.2 with 6-linking.

After that, I would talk to random people, and if I like them, I'll just give them like 1 stack for no reason; just to mess with them.
Last edited by pianobob on Apr 26, 2016, 8:52:04 AM
"
Bars wrote:
He thinks you think you know shit because you have multiple supporter titles.

*steps politely out of line of fire*

Of course I know everything I'm fucking Apathy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
davidnn5 wrote:
I'd do exactly what you intend to do with this thread - nothing.

Good job trolling.

This guy gets it
i would run around my house several times with HELFY ON MY FORE HEAD

AND IS A LEGEND ON MY CHEST AND FILM IT ON A GO PRO
Would buy upgrades for myself also friends. If i had aloot of exalts over i would give to others that struggle.
I will create a character named _Father_Exmas_ and every day I will gift one random stranger 1ex for the rest of my POE career.
Last edited by Lord_OverShadow on Apr 26, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
"
I will create a character named _Father_Exmas_ and every day I will gift one random stranger 1ex for the rest of my POE career.

Are you Slavic? I'm not sure native English speakers would understand you, it's Santa Claus in English.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Are you Slavic? I'm not sure native English speakers would understand you, it's Santa Claus in English.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Christmas
"
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Christmas

Oh, OK - the gap in knowledge is on my side then. I thought it was a literal translation from another language because in my own it's literally Grandfather Christmas. Thanks for the info, learning something new every day.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 26, 2016, 12:31:09 PM
Buy you a better wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info