Alchemist fire bomb vs. Explosive arrow damage done to player

So I did a map that had explosive arrow users and got hit with a couple and survived it without many issues but when I get hit by an alchemist bomb it almost one shots me and if it sets me on fire as well i usually do get one shotted, as well as the synergy that burning ground has with mobs that use abilities like puncture....I really think that alchemist damage needs to be tweaked or at least not have the bombs explode instantly upon impact.

For reference I'm running maps and have 25% Fire resist and 1.4k health as a summoner build I realize my health is a little bit low but I believe my feedback is felt by many others.
Last edited by Fivefingerheist on Feb 18, 2013, 5:21:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
So I did a map that had explosive arrow users and got hit with a couple and survived it without many issues but when I get hit by an alchemist bomb it almost one shots me and if it sets me on fire as well i usually do get one shotted, as well as the synergy that burning ground has with mobs that use abilities like puncture....I really think that alchemist damage needs to be tweaked or at least not have the bombs explode instantly upon impact.

For reference I'm running maps and have 25% Fire resist and 1.4k health as a summoner build I realize my health is a little bit low but I believe my feedback is felt by many others.

No, honestly, to put you at a true definition, a glass cannon is many times tankier then this above build.
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"

No, honestly, to put you at a true definition, a glass cannon is many times tankier then this above build.

I have -18 Chaos resist and survive Poison Alchemists just fine as well as poison arrow archers this thread is mainly to look at the synergy and massive explosive damage that fire alchemists have.

Saying that a build is not 'Tanky' is not really a helpful answer to anyone heres the current incarnation of my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTa9t9GOyK5oF90iL0bAsNjRzckye_l8k98h60DBEPsHdGcZUgKPqCx9P7qH1akWqs6-64kzLRRUe1BF3G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTaIA5CIabBmFJKo26eNq-tJmnsAakFWnCNkLKpj6gI9G0NDPZVXGm6H318y8hWCqxBCXRARNuayYFLA6MDlSvDdObVgHf8YnqVptJDynXElRaxdtGcHz8XaCHtsL

As well as using a enfeeble totem.
You have 25% fire resists against one of the hardest hitting mobs in the game and your wondering why your dying to fire damage? really?..lol
ign: DaEDaenarys
Wiki says the undying alchemist throws poison bombs - don't those count as chaos dmg, not fire?
Please familiarize yourself with the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory (GIFT) - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Realize that the only part of the equation you can affect in the GIFT is the audience. Remove the audience and the trolls merely rant at the air.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info