come someone help me real quick please please!!

so like 1 month ago i bought atziri's acuity for 55 exalts a nice pair and now there at 35 why are they droping like crazy. id really appreciate if someone can tell me
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2016, 10:43:48 AM
Hahahahaha ahhhhhhhh oh man this is fucking golden right here I'll tell you why because they aren't very useful anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
dude im just asking some one to help why waste my time saying hahahaha on my thred and they r very usefull vaal pact sucks
Vaal Pact really doesn't suck anymore. It's in a great location and barely has a drawback now, not to mention that mana leech being instant is not really that relevant for most builds. It's a pretty rare build that actually needs Acuity these days.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
i kinda get the point i do reave and use loath bane and vaal pact you get no life regen so blood rage is anoying and if i can buy a pair of gloves that do the same thing but better and get some nodes back to put in my tree elsewhere seems better to me. somthing did happen cause if there only good for some builds 1 month or 1 and half months they were 55 to 60 and like 1 weak ago they were 45 im just wondering if there getting a nerf or somthing cause they havent changed and they were 75 exalts like 2 or 3 months ago but if only worked for few builds why is it going down now thats what i dont get they always been used on some builds
Last edited by eagor on Apr 24, 2016, 1:39:50 AM
"
eagor wrote:
dude im just asking some one to help why waste my time saying hahahaha on my thred and they r very usefull vaal pact sucks

Obviously not.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info