Memory Leak/Starvation

Ever since the last patch, after 2-3 hours of playing the game, it eventually just freezes up completely. Not the main thread, because I can still use the menu options to exit the game, but all combat just pauses in place.

Everytime this happens, the game has reached 2.3GBs of memory consumption and the CPU usage stays consistent at 20-50%.

Exiting the game and restarting fixes it, of course, but it's quite aggravating, because it just happened at the third stage of the Izaro fight, forcing me to redo the whole thing.

Kind of sucks when you make content to force us to complete it in one session, but yet your game can't handle running for a long period of time.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2016, 3:00:16 AM
It doesn't seem to be time based actually. When it occured again, I ALT+F4ed and came back to the same area, in which case, I began to experience the freezing all over again. It was isolated to this one specific area as other areas I traveled to get back to that area ran smoothly.

It's happened a total of five times now. Very frustrating. Your game is almost unplayable with this happening randomly.
Last edited by MadRabbitPoE on Apr 24, 2016, 3:01:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info