so what happens to all them coins?

I got like 15,000 and aint found shit at cardio. lotta collecting for nothing.
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2016, 6:28:14 PM
Becomes worthless that's what.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
One Scroll Fragment per coin.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
so I should run solaris 24/7 like everyone else before ladder end?
Git R Dun!
He'll likely show up in as a map mod at some point.
I expect them to just vanish completely, if not, maybe cadiro will be present in zana's map mods, maybe it will become completely useless

tempest, darkshrine and talisman didn't make it into zana's map mods, so perandus will probably disappear completely like them
Another weak point in the game. I have no idea what this thread is about. New players shouldn't have to read each and every sentence in the wiki and forum to know what is going on.
"
LOOZING wrote:
Another weak point in the game. I have no idea what this thread is about. New players shouldn't have to read each and every sentence in the wiki and forum to know what is going on.

In the temporary Perandus league, you can find perandus coins, with these you can buy items from Cadiro Perandus, an NPC that appears randomly in locations

When the league will be over, people are wondering what will happen to the coins and cadiro himself

it's possible they will disappear completely or get introduced to the original game

if they are introduced to the main game, either they will be part of the main experience or be exclusive only to "post-game"

when I mean, main experience, I mean as you play through the chapters of the story, through the games areas

when I mean post game, I'm talking precisely about map items and the master Zana

when you've "finished" the game, you can keep playing it by going through random locations via maps that drop from monsters, these maps are only available towards the end of the game

The Master Zana, is a NPC that appears randomly within maps, giving you missions, if you complete her missions enough times, she will offer map related abilities, such as visiting a map that has the effects of past temporary leagues

hence it's possible that when perandus league ends, the only way to visit it again will be by going inside a random map that Zana will have enchanted with the properties of Perandus (the coins and Cadiro)

though, some past temporary leagues were not made accessible via Zana's enchantments, and have disappeared for good, the same can happen to perandus
Cadiro will not be in the core game. That is pretty much promised.

The coins might stay or go, but they will basically be useless.

If you plan on playing in standard after the league i'd suggest dumping your coins now and buying currency from poe.trade with them.

That is really what I used my coins for from the start. Its super cheap to farm chaos/exalts just from farming coins and trading them for pure currency.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
so I should run solaris 24/7 like everyone else before ladder end?

Yeah and make that sweet taming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info