Add mini Cadiro pet to Shop to save him from being retired from the game after Perandus Leagues : )

To save Cadiro from being retired from the game after the Perandus Leagues end -- that seems to be what's going to happen, along with Perandus Chests, instead of just lowering the 'spawn rates' -- can you please add a mini Cadiro pet to the Shop, GGG?

Furthermore, as lagwin1980 pointed out before I got around to it, allow Cadiro to say his one-liners from time-to-time when currency or unique items drop (since rare items are far more common than unique items).

Why a mini form of Cadiro and not other NPCs and/or Bosses?

Unlike other NPCs and/or bosses that will remain, Cadiro is bound to completely go away. That is why I made this simple suggestion to keep Cadiro around in PoE in some small way, shape or form.

Thank you in advance, GGG, if you consider this.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 25, 2016, 10:33:19 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 4:12:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Edit - Oh i interpreted this wrong. A mini cadiro pet, i dont mind.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Apr 23, 2016, 5:39:36 PM
Scale him down give him some walking animations and allow him to say his one liners from time to time when curreny or rare loot drops =) He would be a goofy companion to follow you in the depths or Wraeclast.
"
Theporter wrote:
nd allow him to say his one liners from time to time when curreny or rare loot drops =) He would be a goofy companion to follow you in the depths or Wraeclast.

Also compress his voice so it sounds like he has been huffing helium
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Theporter wrote:
nd allow him to say his one liners from time to time when curreny or rare loot drops =) He would be a goofy companion to follow you in the depths or Wraeclast.

^ This!
"
Theporter wrote:
Scale him down give him some walking animations and allow him to say his one liners from time to time when curreny or rare loot drops =) He would be a goofy companion to follow you in the depths or Wraeclast.

Pardon the late reply.

Omg. I was thinking the SAME thing. I just didn't get around to editing my OP to include the idea.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

No... Just... No...
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 25, 2016, 10:28:26 PM
"
"
Theporter wrote:

Pardon the late reply.

Omg. I was thinking the SAME thing. I just didn't get around to editing my OP to include the idea.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

No... Just... No...

Yes =) You know you want a cadiro at 1/4 scale. Peddelling those little legs rapidly. Desperately trying to keep up, sounding like Alvan the chipmunk tooting about coins being as useful as Teets on a bull.

But in fairness, it should have a sound MTX option for his default voice as well. Maybe even a slide scale to choose how big or small he is.
"
Theporter wrote:

Yes =) You know you want a cadiro at 1/4 scale. Peddelling those little legs rapidly. Desperately trying to keep up, sounding like Alvan the chipmunk tooting about coins being as useful as Teets on a bull.

Sounds absolutely great, though i don't really want to want this .. ^^"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info