... Snail Time ...

"
If your build cant handle rare t9-11 maps you need to change your build.

What's fuck am i reading?

thoses are rip maps, you will not necessarly die but YOU CAN easily if you do a mistake , the build doesnt matter.

Yes, i run thoses maps, with flicker strike. Because i dont want to waste chaos to reroll them. So sometimes it's ugly, because a oneshot happens very fast with 3 extra damage mods ;)
But i do not care at all. To die is not a fukin problem.

And no, Not everybody play voltaxic spark.

why are you talking about map pool? I never talked about it. I did blue map t9-t11 because it's the easiest shit out there, blue packsize bcuz it's the easiest to roll. No money cost, and easy sustainable tier.

It was to level up brainlessly, without unlucky death.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Apr 24, 2016, 12:52:48 PM
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Anyone have a rough idea how much it would cost me in ex to buy all maps t10 plats 5/6c gorges 4/5c to get to lvl 100.

I know this is a tough question, but if anyone could give me a very rough idea of how many ex to buy t10s from 95-100 imagine (for the sake of it I don't die once) how much ex it would cost to solo t10s from 95-100

I need to be confident that I can afford it. All it comes down to is money. I have a quite a good amount of ex, tho not huge, and wondered how much of it I would need to spend to buy myself up to 100. Although I do get some map drops from rolling blue 10s

A very very rough guess would be useful.
10/20/ 40? Ex.

Tyvm

Turnip

Your anxiety seems to come from something different to die... From what I've read you're anxious about a question of "money" and time.
I do not buy maps, I have no "economic" problems due to the same. That is a great relief to anxiety. I just start to worry a bit when I get a few chisels and I should buy more.

I always thought that reach level 100 is only a matter of time and the main problem is yourself. The less you have to worry about things related (as resources to reach 100) is easier along the way.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
This obsession with rolling rates is very important. It's rubbish. You get okay drops from blues. The increase from blue to rare isn't huge and imo is not worth the death chance. All builds have vulnerabilities and with enough mods on the map you can mess up.

Better to focus on your income and increasing your funds so you can buy maps.

There's too much focus on drops on the forums and not enough on how to win the dollar.

T10s are 2-5c these days.

I'd rather run blues and not F*** up than run rarest and risk losing a week of exp.

Turnip

"
And1111 wrote:

Before 2.00,when lv 77/78 maps were highest tier,you needed around 350-400 lv 77/78 from lv 99-100,and back then ppl were rolling up to 50% packsize on them.Your calculation is very wrong.

yes, I think you're right. I just ran a T10 and only got around 4 million XP, so the 1500 million XP needed to go from lvl95 - 100 would require 375 maps
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Even if you want to not spend money rolling maps, and alch and go method will always be better than running blue maps. If you hit rippy or mods you literally can't do scour and alch/chaos it again. More than likely you will still be able to do 90% of rare t9-10''s. Good luck OP
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
2c is tooo much for a t10 and some ppls will chaos spam on top of it :P

To sustain low tier map pool -t8 to t11- it's very easy. especially with blue maps.

I alch only "already" qualitified maps or t12+
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
This obsession with rolling rates is very important. It's rubbish. You get okay drops from blues. The increase from blue to rare isn't huge and imo is not worth the death chance. All builds have vulnerabilities and with enough mods on the map you can mess up.

Better to focus on your income and increasing your funds so you can buy maps.

There's too much focus on drops on the forums and not enough on how to win the dollar.

T10s are 2-5c these days.

I'd rather run blues and not F*** up than run rarest and risk losing a week of exp.

Turnip

+1

Running blues is the way to go if you're grinding XP, don't want to risk RIPping and don't GAF about what drops (and that's the point of the OP). Alch/Scour or Chaos spamming is for farming loot, and doesn't significantly improve XP gain.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
it can even make the xp gain worse if you need to be extra carefull, slowdown, clean the map 100% is also a loss in xp even if it increases the chance to get other maps... it doesnt worth it to go back and find the last 20 monsters
"
Geisalt wrote:
Dying. too Much

Sorry,but thats what you said,by this,i thought dying is your problem so ofc i sugested you to change your build/more tanky build.Also,i mixed you and op thats why i suggested ziz's video(great video btw,take a look) about building up map pool.Also,i'm not playing voltaxic spark.
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 24, 2016, 2:11:32 PM
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Geisalt wrote:
Dying. too Much. I do mostly rip maps.
For this reason i did blue maps for like 24 hours no stop and get my level.

Yeah i did 0%->100% no stop

Forget you are in SC.If you wanna hit 100,you need to play/build your char like you're in HC,defense is primary thing.If your build cant handle rare t9-11 maps you need to change your build.You wont get returns from blue maps.Check this video from Zizaran about building and maintaining map pool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-XnuS0OxX8.

Really wanna echo this. I didn't die from 97 to 98 and I really don't plan on it this next level either.

Playing LA/BR but you don't need to dump a shitload of passives into DPS passives. SC Ranger but still sacrificing damage nodes to path out to the whole Scion life wheel + Lightning Coild and ToH for survivability. Will be going from LA to Ice Shot soon as well and thinking about swapping out Herald of Ice for Arctic Armour.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info