Polite ragequit thread (PHC)

"
Kroughfire wrote:
On a slightly related note, anyone tried getting a summoner through the lab?
Other than the hilariously broken ES penalty from traps, you can't see the floor worth shit in the more congested trap areas. Having 10 zombies follow you around effectively blinding you to traps is slihtly frustrating :/

well I've started on PHC currently, started Skelly/RZ summoner for achievements&maybe some challenges, got thru lab pretty easy, don't got any movement skill yet. Izaro died as soon as he popped up lol.

The key really is, you can't be doing it on a pc that can crash/dc/framespike in the lab instance, ppl try to do it on such PCs and well....some of them will undoubtedly get unlucky and crash or something right while they are on a trap.
"
IronSteel wrote:
This league has been a blast for sure. I've spent a damn lot of time playing, even took many days off work to do so.

I've had at least 6 fully geared chars (with high end stuff). I've died to my own mistakes a couple of times (atziri - palace dominus); other times to DC; but, the others, which were 70-80 chars (including the last of my rips, which happened a few minutes ago) came to blade sentry traps.

I'm seriously annoyed at such kind of rubbish bullshit. It doesnt matter how much hp-armor-regen you have: you simply cannot stand in a trap for more than 3 seconds. This is complete nonsense and is a godamn bitchslap to players who spent 50+ hours on a character (not counting farming hours to get their gear) to lose it due to 2-3 seconds being hit by a trap. This is absurd and really needs to be addressed.

If lab is supposed to be rippy just for the sake of it, then I consider this a very lousy game design (which is only consequent with the upcoming "statistics" showing -with some weird pride- how many characters died). This is seriously unreal and I fail miserably to understand how game developers could be so pleased and "feel accomplished" with having people dead to nonsense (2-3 seconds being hit by a blade sentry is enough to drain 10k ES with 14k armor? seriously?).

With that in mind, I'll forever be hesitant if I ever decide to support economically a development team who creates new "deadly" stuff just for the sake of it. Game is already complex and difficult (because no, just due to streamers making it look easy doesn't mean the game is in fact easy), and adding "instakill" new content is beyond my comprehension.

Hoping with 2.3 patch you'll address these matters, I thank you in advance.

P.S: If logout macro is the way to go and game is balanced around it, please let me know so I can dedicate my time and money to another -amongst the tons of- RPG/MMO game in the market.

totally agree... That content is a must for every char... and in hc an easy way to die.
Give ascendancy classes in another way....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info