Constantly losing connection with the servers

Every 10-15 minutes I get kicked out of the game and have to wait ~45 seconds before being able to log back in.

During that time, the website is not working either and I can't log in. Everything else works. Reddit, poe.trade, Google, etc. My Internet is fine, I've been doing the ping Google thing on command prompt. Really the ONLY thing that won't work

Spoiler

What's interesting is that I'm not the only who's having the problem. When I log back in, I always see a very few people who also got disconnected, asking if they were the only ones.

It is NOT the whole Washington (server I play on) that's crashing. I have friends on this server who aren't having the issue. Global explodes when Washington crashes, and it's not the case.

What's happening? Why are only the website and the game down during that 45 seconds?

I can't complete the lab, I can't quest.

edit: I tried this thing: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073/page/1 but now I can't connect at all.
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 23, 2016, 1:05:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2016, 1:40:10 AM
Exact Same thing for me tonight. I never had any connection problem with PoE server before.

I lost my map plus Zana quest that was in it. I'm kinda sad.

I dced like 5 times. Around 3 minutes between them. Game froze and kick me out. Couldn't acces the web site during that time. 15 to 30 sec later I was able to connect into the game again but.. for like 3 minutes. err Rinse and repeat until I was unable to finish my map - out of portal.

Wth going on tonight.
Help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info