♫ 2.2 Shutter Chuck is BAACK!!?!?! Low Life CoC Barrage dual voidbattery Bosses kills video UP

Is it possible to kill the Uber with this build. Very little resists.
"
azzaro wrote:
Is it possible to kill the Uber with this build. Very little resists.

like old build, the important is kill before being killed :D but with better gear u get also 8-9k es
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I really like to see this lovely build isn't forgotten)

I tried similar setup (except Skyforth) with Assassin. Despite my miserable gear, all maps went smooth up to t14
Spoiler

But i think it could be also done as Pathfinder, for sexy 100% flask uptime (especially if no legacy vinktar's available). And, ofcourse, The Inquisitor - that's what im tryin' to build in perandus atm. Dual VB care about all the crit/spellcrit/spelldmg, and nulification of resistances would be just insane.

Also I wonderin' if it is possible to utilize Mathil's frostwall + 100% pierce with projectile skills,
like his KB build worked.
Last edited by fatamerikan on May 23, 2016, 6:11:03 PM
"
fatamerikan wrote:
I really like to see this lovely build isn't forgotten)

I tried similar setup (except Skyforth) with Assassin. Despite my miserable gear, all maps went smooth up to t14
Spoiler

But i think it could be also done as Pathfinder, for sexy 100% flask uptime (especially if no legacy vinktar's available). And, ofcourse, The Inquisitor - that's what im tryin' to build in perandus atm. Dual VB care about all the crit/spellcrit/spelldmg, and nulification of resistances would be just insane.

Also I wonderin' if it is possible to utilize Mathil's frostwall + 100% pierce with projectile skills,
like his KB build worked.

No frost wall has no sense in this build. Yes path finder coul be really good for surgeon flask. Also inquisitor and scion could be good. But wait for 2.3 because probabily something will be nerfed.
"
Hitma47 wrote:

No frost wall has no sense in this build. Yes path finder coul be really good for surgeon flask. Also inquisitor and scion could be good. But wait for 2.3 because probabily something will be nerfed.

Made a pathfinder variant with some of my perandus gear
Spoiler

tree

With all these flask nodes + Magnate belt you easily have 100% uptime of ALL flasks (legacy Vinktar's would still perform better than the shitty one i have). Most of the items are pretty unbalanced still - used elreon's ring + neck just to do some no-regen maps, also resistances are overcapped by alot with purities ( 200++ with flasks up, positive chaos res), so would be better to replace resistances with accuracy.
I haven't noticed any nerfs here, so with prophecy release and 2 additional ascendancy points both pathfinder and assassin will become alot stronger (pathF for more defensive play, Assassin for reckless devastation). Occultist with 8 points seems to be pretty much the same as with 6 - its hard to utilize chaos damage here, and those curses nodes are just meh/
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jun 2, 2016, 7:58:17 AM
this looks cool but how do you deal with mana?
"
fatamerikan wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

Made a pathfinder variant with some of my perandus gear
Spoiler

tree

With all these flask nodes + Magnate belt you easily have 100% uptime of ALL flasks (legacy Vinktar's would still perform better than the shitty one i have). Most of the items are pretty unbalanced still - used elreon's ring + neck just to do some no-regen maps, also resistances are overcapped by alot with purities ( 200++ with flasks up, positive chaos res), so would be better to replace resistances with accuracy.
I haven't noticed any nerfs here, so with prophecy release and 2 additional ascendancy points both pathfinder and assassin will become alot stronger (pathF for more defensive play, Assassin for reckless devastation). Occultist with 8 points seems to be pretty much the same as with 6 - its hard to utilize chaos damage here, and those curses nodes are just meh/

Pathfinder is really good for this build, but occultist have 10% power charge on crit, 1 plus power charge and OP nodes for ES. There are many way to do this build, also scion for example.
Btw you don't need -# mana cost ammy and ring, if u have a bit of mana regen or just 1 jewel with mana gained on hit it's ok; and where is accuracy on your equip? this build really need accuracy!!! xD
thanks for ur tips.. enjoy :)
"
Bearbarion wrote:
this looks cool but how do you deal with mana?

just need a bit of mana regen or a jewel with mana on hit. it's not a problem!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info