ggg, wth

ggg, can we stay connected to the game at all for any length of time??? please.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2016, 5:04:10 PM
It's not the server, just look at the first page of technical, there are not a load of threads created within minutes of each other so it's specific to you or your ISP

Which is why they ask you to run the WinMTR test while you play, to capture where exactly the problem is
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
It's not the server, just look at the first page of technical, there are not a load of threads created within minutes of each other so it's specific to you or your ISP

Which is why they ask you to run the WinMTR test while you play, to capture where exactly the problem is

i see you are programmed to give the generic response but it is not on my end, ggg knows this.
"
rtdean wrote:
"

i see you are programmed to give the generic response but it is not on my end, ggg knows this.
Lol, indisputable evidence you got there. And people wonder why nobody believes them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
rtdean wrote:
"

Look, it's a simple fucking test that has zero impact on your system that shows EXACTLY where the problem is...you want to blame GGG thats fine, but prove it.

It's really really simple to do so just fucking do it rather than try to argue.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I did this "simple fucking test" and posted the results in my own post. I also sent two separate WinMTR's to GGG. They said "You have an unusual spike on your first hop, try restarting your router" Like I haven't fucking done that.
"
SwatBrutality wrote:
I did this "simple fucking test" and posted the results in my own post. I also sent two separate WinMTR's to GGG. They said "You have an unusual spike on your first hop, try restarting your router" Like I haven't fucking done that.

You should really stick to your own thread, but to answer your question, if your issues are located at your router, and restarting it doesn't fix it, it could be something with the router itself... especially if the trace was capturing WHILE experiencing issues, and the only shown issue in the trace was an issue with the first hop.

I'm not saying that there aren't server issues... there certainly are... but those are usually able to be diagnosed either through network traces, or through the symptoms (of yours I don't know).
lol
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

that is because they are in the bug report pages.... oh wait.
Last edited by rtdean on Apr 23, 2016, 5:07:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info