Wondering about Frost/Fire/Storm Bearers

Why this stupid content even exist in game?
You do realise that those things can kill only MELEE AND ONLY IN LAG.
So, basically what you are doing is making people mad and make them hate you, cause nobody will ever blame theirselfs for dying in those things, your internet or light died and you just killed bearers = gg. Nice joke. Its like 200% death to any character. And its only possible to die from it if you wont move for 3+ seconds - ONLY LAG could cause that.

Its just doesnt make any sense. Existing of content which cannot kill you like ever. Like 0% chance to do so without lag.

I dont understand:D
Last edited by SmilingKnight on Apr 21, 2016, 3:34:36 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 7:27:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 27, 2016, 7:09:43 PM
I have never died to those things and in fact had to stay in the blast area of every type out of curiosity so I could see what's the fuss about. Turns out the damage isn't that spectacular unless you eat multiple, there's way more dangerous and harder to avoid stuff.
"
Raudram wrote:
I have never died to those things and in fact had to stay in the blast area of every type out of curiosity so I could see what's the fuss about. Turns out the damage isn't that spectacular unless you eat multiple, there's way more dangerous and harder to avoid stuff.

on t12+ map with at least 1 dmg mod damage is insane
3 of those already rip to anything below 8 000 hp
Actually I think even 2 enough to kill 6 000 hp
Last edited by SmilingKnight on Apr 21, 2016, 3:50:25 PM
That honestly sounds like multiple exploding on you. But anyway, the bombs are extremely easy to avoid. I would worry more about stuff like undying alchemists and devourers, even desecrated ground from zombies with some nasty mods can kill you in a couple of seconds.
Nothing killin' me easly only this bearer thing when I want to play in party. Many spell effects blocking to aware of them. No extra warning things in this game like sound alarm which has in item filter.

This content should be removed from game. I'm supportin'
Someone's mad that Earthquake has a drawback.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Someone's mad that Earthquake has a drawback.
Isn't it the other way around? When bearers pack dies from a shockwave you are already at the next pack, so no way you are going to die to their explosions as a quaker.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
My FPS drops down when I kill bearers mobs. It is sometimes difficult to get away from the explosion when the FPS is 10 =/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4hitko/the_extreme_lag_coming_with_frostflamestorm/

So apparently, and I just found out about this tonight the hard way, if you kill them all at the same time, and maybe have a packsize mod or two, the actual loading of the effects of each individual bearer causes the lag.

With all things like this, I say in my mind, "A wizard did it," but nonetheless lol/sigh.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info