Family Text :P

Mom: Is there a reason you aren't playing your game that we gave you a lot of money on?

Me: Uhhh I got kinda bored of it

Mom: Sigh
Dad: Sigh

Me: I'll play in 5 weeks I promise :O

Mom: <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2016, 10:58:19 PM
do... do you actually get cash from your parents for a video game?

Like, can you guys adopt me? i had to fight in 2 battles in near 60 degree celsius heat just to afford a grandmaster support pack..

bruh.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
>tfw you have no money at all
>tfw you waste all your free time on one game
>tfw you still suck at the game

send help
Do you always need to constantly remind everyone of how wealthy you are ?
"
Ratedetar wrote:

An illusion only works if others believe you and you pour in lot's of energy.

Something something t-rex something.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Ratedetar wrote:

Fuck yeah wtf are you going to do about it? NOTINNNNN

NANNANANANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
my BF buys me games cause he only plays path when big releases comes out; doesn't play standard.. i play for a few days then i go back to path.. addiction is real and it angers him.. to be fair, path is my FIRST computer game outside of, bejewelled, for example, so to me, its like when all these kids started when they were 5 and played WoW and did so for many, MANY years.. im just 3 years in and I can't go without for 4 days AT MAX... i try to branch, but just cant seem to pull myself away haha
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
my BF buys me games cause he only plays path when big releases comes out; doesn't play standard.. i play for a few days then i go back to path.. addiction is real and it angers him.. to be fair, path is my FIRST computer game outside of, bejewelled, for example, so to me, its like when all these kids started when they were 5 and played WoW and did so for many, MANY years.. im just 3 years in and I can't go without for 4 days AT MAX... i try to branch, but just cant seem to pull myself away haha

What is with you gals and the HC stuff?! The girl im seeing is trying everything to get me into dark souls..

I just want to shoot people in the head :(
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

What is with you gals and the HC stuff?! The girl im seeing is trying everything to get me into dark souls..

I just want to shoot people in the head :(

UR MEAN GIT GUD IMO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
tfw mum wont buy me stash tabs
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info