MY CAT DIED :((((((((((((((((((

My dog ate my old beta key. Can I get a new one now? This srs I swear.
I had to euthanise my cat, little shit wouldn't stop peeing everywhere that wasn't the special box. I'm not saying I deserve a key, but you know, compensation for urine stained everything...
"
Dacovind wrote:
I had to euthanise my cat, little shit wouldn't stop peeing everywhere that wasn't the special box. I'm not saying I deserve a key, but you know, compensation for urine stained everything...

It would be awesomely hilarious if they just bought you new everything that was pissed stained.

Then laugh at you.
Last edited by TheWeirdOne on Aug 12, 2011, 1:26:38 PM
"
TheWeirdOne wrote:
"
Dacovind wrote:

It would be awesomely hilarious if they just bought you new everything that was pissed stained.

Then laugh at you.

Well I would be fine with cat piss smelling beta keys! Who knows, if it can be done then I'll take.

Actually the real reason is, I don't really deserve a key because I live in a internet third world country (read: Canada) and downloading the game will put me above the bandwidth cap. God bless pseudo-monopolies by them corporations, eh?

"
Dacovind wrote:
"
TheWeirdOne wrote:
"
Dacovind wrote:

Then laugh at you.

Well I would be fine with cat piss smelling beta keys! Who knows, if it can be done then I'll take.

Actually the real reason is, I don't really deserve a key because I live in a internet third world country (read: Canada) and downloading the game will put me above the bandwidth cap. God bless pseudo-monopolies by them corporations, eh?

Lol I meant they bought you new stuff that the cat peed all over not beta keys =P
R.I.P. cat xD
IGN: Oscrack
"
oscrak wrote:
R.I.P. cat xD

Rest.In.Pieces.?
wut
U JELLY?????????
hilarious
by rest in pieces you mean pieces in your chinese restraunt across the street? naw im jk im not that terrible.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
"
mininuked wrote:
by rest in pieces you mean pieces in your chinese restraunt across the street? naw im jk im not that terrible.

what is this i dont even
U JELLY?????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info