Things you say before you quit PoE

Yay.. 98% to next level. One more map and I´ll be there.... hmm.. let´s try THIS map.. ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
UNIQUE GAVEL !!!
I'm RICH !!
FINALLY !!!!!! I'M RICH !!

Spoiler

*Quits*
"
Bars wrote:
Oh, chrome stories.
One of my friend was selling volt for 50c. Because "this shit consumes currency like a whore" or smth like that :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
*Finally comes back after a few weeks*

UNIQUE GAVEL !!! AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT TROLLNIR !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm RICH !!
FINALLY !!!!!! I'M RIIIIIIIICH !!

Spoiler

*Quits again*
FNX_Heroes_quote
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
*Finally comes back after a few weeks*

UNIQUE GAVEL !!! AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT TROLLNIR !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm RICH !!
FINALLY !!!!!! I'M RIIIIIIIICH !!

Spoiler

*Quits again*

You aren't rich, non-legacy Mjolner is dirt cheap. You get rich by constant and steady grinding, not by relying on lucky drops. Farm Uber, farm high-tier maps or farm poe.trade - these are the options.

"
silumit wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Oh, chrome stories.
One of my friend was selling volt for 50c. Because "this shit consumes currency like a whore" or smth like that :)

:D

Well, he sounds... experienced.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 22, 2016, 4:56:25 AM

...a golden door ?
...on normal ?
... even before first izarro fight ?
:D too funny.. i know all this sh**.. but never quit :P
"
LanPirot wrote:

...a golden door ?
...on normal ?
... even before first izarro fight ?

The most atrociously long and difficult lab I've ever ran was in normal. 3 golden doors, endless trap fields combining several different trap types, no clear vision where to go and no safe ground (literally entire screen covered in buzzsaws and cylinder spikes). Had to quit as I ran out of potions in the middle of a trap gauntlet. And I am pretty decent in dealing with traps, I've ran the lab multiple times with life/es hybrid and I've grinded helm enchantments with a CI build.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 22, 2016, 5:27:17 AM
"I like turtles."
I like turtles.
I can relate to many of these, but the one I remember the most is "what the f...?" when going blind in Orchard's boss room - when it was a lvl66 map - and getting swarmed by mobs and Tunneltrap.
It was my first map ever, on my first ever char - a eva/bow Ranger, lvl67 at the time.

Quit for a few days, then rerolled, then found out all about maps and that particular boss...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Apr 22, 2016, 5:50:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info