Tantalo - Chest guardian - WHERE IS HE!

I've been playing solid since the start of the league, neither myself or anyone in the same guild has met Tantalo Perandus for the 'Kill these Chest Guardians' challenge.

Does anyone have any information as to where he actually spawns or if there is any known issues/bugs with the spawning of this guardian?
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 3:07:36 PM
I found him 3 days ago in the arid lake map, but he can spawn everywhere.
Looks like he is very rare... Now i'am missing only Milo for the challange
From all info i got, he spawns in t8+ maps. Also very very rare.
Thanks for the replies folks,

Good to know i'm not doing anything wrong other than being unlucky so far, rng will rng!
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Tick tock tick tock linger in 820 :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
In /global/trade 820. All hail RNG challenges. :v
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I think I found him in a desert zana map (can remember it wrong, might have been another map), but in that case it's not likely to be gated by tiers. Most definitely found Junith in an underground sea map, so at least it goes down to t5.
Tantalo it's an illusion exile!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I have been looking for Tantalo he/she is MIA. Have played alot of chars to 80+ both phc and perandus, im currently playing a 93 saboteur. I have found ALOT of perandus cheasts, think i found all the other chest guardians multiple times. Is there a minimum tier on maps to find Tantalo? I heard all from t5+, t8+, t13+...im starting to think he is an illusion :P

Any confirmed info on what tier the maps need to be for him to spawn?Any info would be appreciated.

regards

-Zims-
I think T9 maps are where I've found him the most.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info