Ascendancy Fan Art Competition Winners!

The piece from loora has to be my favorite! What an amazingly accurate and whimsical illustration! Kudos!
Amazing stuff. Congrats to all.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
Wow all of these were really amazing. Great job!
IGN: Frazetta
Do_odle
entry is my favorite one ^^
Jimonions was great...
But i really like the cute pic from Daeeek, just awesome Scion girl :) Best i ever seen...
First of all I would like to say that both Talisman and this Contest were on very high level thanks to many really sick entries even professional ones.

But I have some suggestions for the future contests:

- Make one more category: Winner or Top 3 chosen by community
Since I think Top 3 should be slightly different I am curious what others think. MTX/points reward is up to you but I think place in top 3 chosen by whole community is satisfying (and there will be "problem" with double winners).

- Make a thread with all entries
I feel sorry for the other awesome entries which were not "officially" shown. I think there should be All-in-one thread where people can discuss about their favorites for example.

- Make detailed instructions how to post an entry to contest
I have noticed some people didn't know how exactly post dirrect/share link from image upload Hosting sites.
I don't envy who had to pick the winners. There is a lot of great art work here.
jimonions

HOLY S**T
SSF since ~OB
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:54:46 AM
I also say that after jimonions

Roonimus, Aotenshin, Daeeek1 should've ranked higher ... oh well congrats to all : )
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info