Ascendancy Fan Art Competition Winners!

Well some of its awesome but, I maybe mistaken but ive seen a couple of those pictures somewhere else on the web and submiting art work you don't own or didnt create and just copied shouldnt count. I hope Im wrong.
Where the work of Acril? O_o =\

qz winners)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Apr 21, 2016, 2:49:16 AM
Jiomonion's art is insanely mind blowing! :O

Neat artists
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Some really awesome artwork here, well done to the winners....
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Wow. o___o I wish I could draw. These are beautiful.

But my favorite:

Spoiler

Just wow.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I'm supprised the Lioneyes Remorse and Bringer of Rain sketch didn't make it.
Really liked that one.
That was lots of fun again. Congratulations everyone and see you again for the next one :-D
Great talent.
Congrats to the winners! There were so many cool entries, I'm sure they had a hard time choosing.
I'm super happy to see my personal favourites in the winning ranks (just love that one by lowgrasswhite, the composition is superb. The brush control that made the portal look actually round in gumby__thepsycho's piece is astounding. loora's Cadiro Stock Sale makes me grin every time I see it, those expressions are just so spot on. I like how maplefall shows Izaro's nicer side -- I mean, he's not like the other bosses, he doesn't want to destroy the world or something, he is kind of a nice guy, in a narrow, Wraeclastian sense of nice -- and the efficient use of textures for the background. And then there's Do_odle's piece, it kind of feels powerful, it's just so cool).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info