Any anime Fan here?

I watch new anime every once in a while.

The last ones I've watched are:

- boku dake ga inai
- Baccano!

Two really short and amazing Anime that I can highly recommend both are very original and well done.

and now I've just started Kanaberi of the Iron fortress which is a new anime, and it look neat so far.

Anyone has any Anime recommendation? I'm always looking for new stuff.
Last bumped on May 13, 2016, 11:09:49 AM
Psycho Pass, JoJo Bizarre Adventure, One Punch Man and if you haven't seen it after so much hype, Shingeki no Kyojin.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Oblivious
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Psycho Pass, JoJo Bizarre Adventure, One Punch Man and if you haven't seen it after so much hype, Shingeki no Kyojin.

I haven't seen the first few you named but I've seen one punch man and Shingeki no Kyojin. I liked one punch man it was really funny. But Shingeki was really disappointing
Funnily enough, I wasn't exposed to the hype and it's one of my favourite animes. There is such a thing as hype backslash.

Others animes to watch: HunterXHunter, Space Dandy, Ergo Proxy, Lain, Tehxnolyze, Darker than Black.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
not a fan, but I admire the diversity within the genre.
from things clearly meant for children, to dramatic stories with psychological meaning and very mature (don't want to say "old") target audience, and anything in between.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
My wife is half Japanese and loves her Anime/Manga
My daughter is half crazed with it sometimes :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Uhhh I'm not sure what to recommend since you didn't specify a genre...here are some recommendations
-Eureka Seven
-Steins;Gate
-Terror in Resonance
-Kiseijuu
-Kill La Kill
-Kekkai Sensen
-Psycho Pass
-Evangelion series
-Cowboy Bebop
-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Movies
-Sword of the Stranger
-Ghost in the Shell
-Afro Samurai
-AKIRA
-Any Satoshi Kon film
-The Girl Who Lept Through time

I've been watching Kabaneri as well and I thought it was a better alternative to Shingeki/Attack on Titan. If you like comedy you might enjoy Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto!. There's also Kiznaiver by Trigger(guys who made Kill La Kill). They're alright so far.
Shinsekai Yori
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Boku no Pico :^)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info