RIP totems = RIP PoE

how is there no backlash whatsoever? really? nobody playing totems? double flame + searing was my only endgame-ready build ever, and it was taken out with some shitty nerf that isn't even billed as one.

I mean it only was the last straw, I hated the game thoroughly beforehand. but this is yet one more way this community proves it's the second worst online game community ever. fucking fanboys and white knights
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 10:22:32 AM
Goodbye mate!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
One would have to be a real masochist to keep doing something they hate when there is no reason to.
Bladefall totems, RF totems, Spark totems, RIP. I'm pretty sure you can make Firestorm totems work too. Yeap, totems are dead mate. DEAD.
did i miss something????why do you say "totem are dead"..????? i play dual chaos totem and it work , more than good (lab,atziri,t15 maps...)...!!!
so,wat's the thing???

ty for reply.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Are you crying about this?

"Summoned Totems are now deleted when the player moves very far away from those totems. This caused issues with the Heirophant skill "Ritual of Awakening" where you would receive less damage per active totem. Those totems would be very far away and unable to attack or cast yet would still penalise the player's damage."

Just rolled dual bladefall totem on HC a few days ago.
I'm so confused.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bladefall Totems work great.

Oh and, can i haz your stuff?
I like turtles.
wtf is he talking about? It's driving me nuts lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah