Perandus Challenge League Statistics

I have to agree with both Serieth and Xavathos.

Yes this league is fun and yes things die just too fast.

I would love something like 3x less monsters that would be 3x more powerfull with same XP overall (and droprate ofc) for the next league. Or some other way how to make the game more challanging without oneshots beeing the only way how to kill a player.
Please guys add for us as skills;
Brutus Trap, Academy tornado boss skill , and gem which allowed physical damage bleeding - all type physical not just for attacks.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
40 challenges is best challenges
Spoiler
lol rly? mid of page 7 and there are only 2 posts so far targeting that massive error in the graph (AGAIN!).

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
This graph shows the relative number of people who have completed each exact number of challenges.

and

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

9.53% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Perandus Weapon Effect.
2.66% of players have completed 36 challenges and have earned the Perandus Portal Effect.

how come that the graph shows MORE people completed 36 challenges than 24?

PS:
to the one guy thinking of a logarithmic scaling of the graph. that is definitely not the case and would make absolutely no sense here.
but who knows. GGG seems to deliberately confuse us as to how many people play their game.

edit:
these posts confuse the shit out of me.

it says the graph shows relative numbers (not absolute).
doesn't that mean that it is a percentage?
what does the y-axis show? i don't get it ...
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Apr 19, 2016, 4:31:52 AM
HC HC players are probably borred. They cannot utilize the advantage of having the top gear and sell it with higher margin. This league is the absolute best I played so far, counting in Nemesis as the second best with the MoM mechanics etc.
The gear accessibility which is my usual problem was solved completely on Perandus.

I wonder what will i do, if this won't be added into the core game. I will manage, but struggle doing so.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

how come that the graph shows MORE people completed 36 challenges than 24?

Because there are more people that have completed exactly 36 challenges than there are people that have completed exactly 24?
Last edited by impotentwinnebago on Apr 19, 2016, 3:38:12 AM
What worries me, is that there are so many players with just one challenge.
Since you complete many of these challenges simply by playing... that means that a huge percentage just checked the league.. and then must have stopped playing.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Did you notice? Bex does not have any challenges! FeelsBadMan
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Im at 32, finally found milo yesterday in a plateau map. Only need to do 4 more, pretty easy to do to, just been too lazy to do them like the 8 mod and unided map full clear ones.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
oh shit I gotta hurry
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info