Perandus Challenge League Statistics

Damn you all!
my english sux.
agreed with deterministic. Always hated and will hate rng in challenges. Most of them can be bought, which is a cheap way(not cheap in time you need to sink into boring running same shit over and over again). Make more challenges like the ones where you need to solo kill some hard boss etc Now it's kill these guys, but hey wait, we are going make it hard by you never finding them!
The helmet enchantement "challenge" makes me want to murder random puppies.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
I'm try
Saved
the challenges in this league are more reasonable, stuff I can earn, and not sitting around hoping for a miracle drop so I can buy over priced unid uniques for a challenge.
"
I think this is the first league I've ever completely skipped

That's unfortunate that you completely skipped it. This might be my favorite league so far. I've leveled further than I have previously and haven't touched regular league other than to sort stuff out (bought currency tab).

I'll be sad to see Perandus go. If they added Perandus into the regular league tomorrow, I'd be a happy guy.

Also, having microtransactions as carrots? Nice! I don't play enough to get them all, but I was able to at least get the Perandus footprints. Much better sense of accomplishment when it's not some random number next to my name that will disappear never-to-be-seen-again.

Last edited by FriedToast on Apr 19, 2016, 12:08:25 AM
Zana level 8 and those helmet enchantments are too much senseless grinding. I think the portal effect is an enough reward for a casual player like myself. Good luck to you all the portal is awesome.
pp. I would not mind though to buy from Cadiro headhunter and a mirror;)
Perandus league ya ya ya! Had to take the shine off everything to prevent my machine from melting everytime i ran into them fuckers....but thats my shit hardwares fault.... if anyone is taking a tally i vote for bits of perandus making it into the core gameplay!!
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
"
TheWretch wrote:
Yay?

percentages without player numbers, how useful.

If someone want to compare himself to other player % is enough to do that.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd love to push for 40 - too bad it includes leveling Zana to 8. Sorry, I don't hate myself that much. Could easily get to 39, but that last one deserves an enormous middle finger.

Zana is not the road block, it's running the Lab a bazillion times for the enchants, which I refuse to do. Thus, no point in dinging #38 or #39 either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info