ability to save a hideout

pretty much what I was thinking was the ability to save a hideout and what that means is essentially a save file of your hideout because I have a hideout that looks rly nice and I put a lot of work into making my hideout look nice but I would also like to be able to try new and make new hideouts with different themes but at the same time be able to go back to my original hideout lay out at any time and then be able to switch between the hideout layouts I think that this would be a very cool idea and ggg could even implement it into there cash shop to make some money off of it if needed.
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Apr 17, 2016, 6:03:52 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 10:25:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This has been proposed several times and i think GGG stated that they would like to make it one day.. But indeed i would be glad to save my hideout and make a new one with a different theme.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Some people also suggested this so they don't have to remake it every new league.
Yes, I would like to have this feature so much. The HO data is already being stored somewhere, can't be that difficult to extract it to a separate file, right?
GGG, please give us this, I'd die happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info