[2.3] Burning Arrow Elementalist || Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget (Atziri Viable)

"
maxwolfie wrote:
How's the build in 2.4?

Any updates on the guide?

Ahem... :)
what about crit inquisitor?
Yep build still works for 2.4.

I just forgot my password to this account lol, so I can't actually update it.

But yeah, I suggest using Reach of the Council and pathing downwards to Resolute technique. If you can't afford it, then use Lioneye's Glare and stick with the old tree.

@aidangarymoore

I don't recommend soul strike because we need drill neck for the double-dipping.

@BBronek00PL

Ideally get a rare 5L until you can afford a 5L Reach of the Council + Kaom's Heart.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 21, 2016, 8:10:31 AM
will it work for 2.5?
How are frenzy and endurance charges generated in this build? I can't figure it out.
"
How are frenzy and endurance charges generated in this build? I can't figure it out.

Frenzy charges are generated through the Blood Dance unique boots.
"
trickydisco wrote:
"

Ah yes I see, thank you. I see he also has immortal call linked with CWDT. Immortal call discharges endurance charges, but I can't figure out how endurance charges are gained in the first place.
"
"
trickydisco wrote:
"

Ah yes I see, thank you. I see he also has immortal call linked with CWDT. Immortal call discharges endurance charges, but I can't figure out how endurance charges are gained in the first place.

You do not need endurance charges to use immortal call. If you have charges it increases the duration that is all.
I'm struggling around lvl 54, where do I get the much needed DEX to use the Infractum bow?
Yeah ohhhh yeah pop that thang for Kuduku.
Hey there, playing this build in 2.6 just got 75 using 6link council bow but my dps seems kinda low compared to yours ? only 15 k in hideout with double golems and herald of ash/hatred also using lmp with councill cuz of the 2 + arrows, did they nerf anything related to this build ?
Last edited by qrowNN on Apr 8, 2017, 5:52:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info