[2.3] Burning Arrow Elementalist || Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget (Atziri Viable)

"
Corbéo wrote:
Hi, just wanted to know how do you make Endurance Charges for Immortal Call ? 'Cause I didn't see any charges generator in your build.

There is no charge generator. The idea is that the .7s immortcal call(.4x1.74 lv20 20% increased duration) will prevent any instances of a trash pack charging you and killing you over the span of 10+ fast hits(even the trash hit very hard in high tier maps). Useless for bosses but it means you're much less likely to die to a string of unevaded, undodged hits.
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 10, 2016, 9:59:15 PM
"
Corbéo wrote:
Hi, just wanted to know how do you make Endurance Charges for Immortal Call ? 'Cause I didn't see any charges generator in your build.
Personally, I just dropped increased duration and use enduring cry for charges or rallying cry instead for more damage and mana regen.
What are your thoughts on dropping Avatar of fire, replacing the pierce support with added fire support, and using the new signal fire quiver? Would that be better for the burn damage since we have crazy proliferates anyway?
IGN: Wavestrike
Last edited by Wavestrike on Jun 11, 2016, 5:19:42 PM
ok, i gave up at 90
1) atrocious single target at any setups.
2) awful clears at high maps
3) totally useless in goups
4) 80% fire res map makes any exile(tor in particular) to become atziri-tier enemy
5) no regen maps and bm maps are really sad.
6) squishy. like REALLY squishy, even for sc league. you cant zerg anything, because you lack damage, you cant leech, you cant tank.
7) offscreen prolif sounds fun, but you lose so much time, looking for whatever made loot filter alert somewhere

overall, it was fun, but if i will make clear build in future ill stick to CA(doesnt need any gear, so can run 300+mf just with +3 bow) or EA (can leech at least, and also 9200 hp)

gear sold, flask vortex geared :D
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 12, 2016, 6:14:03 AM
Spoiler

ive 33k tooltip when full charges. i just wondering what should i do to go further?
@Lem0r

Getting life on jewels is quite important with life on 4 jewels, you can get up to 169% increased maximum life.

@Corbeo

I don't really use any endurance charges for IC. It is mainly just there to protect against porcupines.

@Wavestrike

I think Drillneck is best for this build since projectile damage double dips for burning damage. Without Pierce our range would be a lot smaller and we lose out on offscreen clearance.

@mezmery

I'm sorry to hear that, but gratz on getting to level 90. That is a pretty tough feat.

For single target, ideally you want a separate single target setup on weapon swap and the helm enchantment with 30% increased ignite chance. This build does have issues with 80% fire res maps and blood magic maps. For no regen maps, I tend to just swap in a mana flask.

I don't think the build is as squishy as you say it is though. With 5.7k life and 40% dodge / 30% spell dodge, I rarely ever died. But to each their own.

Anyways good luck for your future builds, I'm glad you had fun with the build.

@y4h150

Hmm try to get a helm with 20-30% increased burning arrow ignite chance. Also you need resolute technique and good jewels (with life ideally) and mantra of flames.

Also try to get WED on your jewellery. And I would divine the bow if you can. If you can get the bow to 1.7 APS, that would be a huge DPS boost. Also add in a stone golem since we can use an additional golem now.
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 12, 2016, 12:04:46 PM
I will start a new Burning Arrow char with that.

But i wonder.....why did you not mention the Reflect counters ?

Fire Trap:
We will have alot of Burning and Fire DMG so this seems legit to beat down reflect mobs. Traps wont reflect DMG to us.

Searing Bound:
Wont reflect DMG and scales with Fire and Burning DMG. Should kill reflects pretty fast too.

And the top secret weapon this build has (and wont be beaten by any other setup)
Vaal Burning Arrow (Trap):
Scales with Projectile,Fire and Burn DMG (everything we have). Linked with Trap DMG and Fire Penetration that will kill any reflect Mob.

I always used Vaal Burning Arrow in combination with the Trap skill GEm and the dmg is damn high...i mean HIGH. So i dont see reflect to be a problem at all.
Last edited by Unheilbringer on Jun 12, 2016, 11:20:50 PM
@Unheilbringer

Hmm I generally don't really have any problems with reflect, but yeah. All of the ideas are good if you have any problems with reflect monsters.
"
MoarPizza wrote:
@Unheilbringer

Hmm I generally don't really have any problems with reflect, but yeah. All of the ideas are good if you have any problems with reflect monsters.

i didnt notice any reflect problems with 58k gmp tooltip.
paragon of calamity overrated for this build, while it's nessesary in EA version
No rest for the wicked
In terms of DPS increase, how do % wep ele dmg, fire dmg to attacks, and % fire damage on rings rank against eachother?

Also which jewel affixes are strongest for single target since that´s where this build struggles the most?
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 13, 2016, 4:39:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info