[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
Kharadas wrote:

and this works for Level 53, Infractem(170 dex) too.
With the 2 uniques you can do it from start and this tree.

Don't forget rain of splinters. Otherwise only one projectile isn't very good for SB that has such slow attack speed. Might not be ideal for new league since the jewel can is kinda pricey at the beginning.
"
Kharadas wrote:

You mean sceptres. I got confused by the word mace, sorry.
There are not many good unique sceptres upto level 50 with these stats.
Do you mean a rare sceptre ?

Well, for me they are 'One handed mace'. I never call them sceptres lol. Yea rare sceptres work well. You just go through game and use sceptres you find.
How does the life leech from Hinekora work ? Exactly the same as if it was you leeching ? If so, would Vaal Pact work, it's only 4 nodes away and could be worth it ?
"
georgesdenu wrote:
How does the life leech from Hinekora work ? Exactly the same as if it was you leeching ? If so, would Vaal Pact work, it's only 4 nodes away and could be worth it ?

Probably Vaal pact not works with totems. I'm not tested it. But that Hinekore leech is very fast, sometimes when I click instant life flask it's already life replaced by him. Any open space breach is great for this, because more range and more pierced mobs means stronger leech.
Just killed Esh, lightning breach special boss event. Super easy kill, no deaths, no portals used or alt-f4. Feels very confident in this map. Try keep max range ( offscreen ) boss to avoid his aoe pulse attack.

Funny thing my hp pool is bigger because I use 2 breach rings and that map is counts as breach :)

http://imgur.com/a/Q9lbh
Last edited by Elua on Dec 8, 2016, 11:27:29 AM
Got Vaal Pact, it works and it's glorious.
Really enjoying this whole getting healed by your totems thing.
"
georgesdenu wrote:
Got Vaal Pact, it works and it's glorious.
Really enjoying this whole getting healed by your totems thing.

Very interesting info, thx, will check difference for sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling guide is updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed some items and now sitting at 36721 dmg per totem.

http://imgur.com/a/BLJqM

Sadly got first build failure: cant kill Tul breach boss because I run out of event timers during breach run. Not sure it's caused by low dps, dmg type ( I do physical + fire mostly ) but those big frost mobs are super tanky and don't dies fast enough to prolong timers. I try 2 times, both failures because of timers. Second time I try ignore big guys and kill only small ones but that don't work, timers will end and I don't even reach boss room. I don't die there anyway, but wasting 2 Tul's Breachstone was very sad.
Last edited by Elua on Dec 9, 2016, 12:26:26 PM
I'm playing this build in BHC at the moment. I wonder if you added in Cospri's Will and ran the second curse as vulnerability, plus the poison on hit might give you the damage that you need?
"
skorgul wrote:
I'm playing this build in BHC at the moment. I wonder if you added in Cospri's Will and ran the second curse as vulnerability, plus the poison on hit might give you the damage that you need?

This is very nice idea. I will try test it. Cospri cost 2ex, must farm more currency for it.

I was also thinking about this robe :

And replacing pierce gem by point blank. But double curse + poison form Cospri can be better.

I think getting profane chemistry would be more beneficial than three life nodes in the scion life area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info