[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

so far it's going good. hit lvl 68 in less than a day and completed merc lab(lvl68). i was surprised how easy the game play was. now few more levels and to see how it will go in uber lab.
It'll be pretty expensive/hard to get enough resistances with both rats nest and kintsugi for me I think. I'll probably have to just go with a rare helm
Hi, for the jewel sockets, what jewels do I use? other than rain of splinters of course.
"
clockerrs11 wrote:
Hi, for the jewel sockets, what jewels do I use? other than rain of splinters of course.

There's a "Jewels" spoilers tab in the OP that explains what you're looking for
There is little "dirty" trick to get Kintsugi for 1 chaos only.

http://poe.trade/search/aziwohanoizahi

If you scroll down that search you will see like 50% of Kintsugis without b/o price.
Some of this ppl don't realize that robe value and will accept 1c. PoE got so many bad unique items mostly sold for 1 alch or 1c, those ppl thinks Kintsugi is one of that kind.
It's not very fair, but if you are lazy and don't check poe.trade prices you should be punished. So just add at wisper end phrase "for 1c"
Some of those ppl know price and will be angry for that offers but WTF, you know price and your rolls on item, you should be able to make proper b/o listing.
And I think they deserved that annoying low ball spam.
I bought one Kintsugi 1c after like 15 wisps, so it's works.

If you not comfortable with that "dirty" stuff you can buy prophecy quest sometimes for 4c low.

http://poe.trade/search/asiusonaronasi

Linking into 5L cheap way can be done by that ~25c prophecy:

http://poe.trade/search/ukinokitimiumo

Last edited by Elua on Jun 28, 2016, 9:57:16 PM
pretty sweet build..almost get to lvl 87 with a breeze i think getting lvl90 challenge wont be that difficult..ty for the thorough guide..btw what is ur current hp?..i see that u use all 4 gem slot with 7% max hp
"
Drazenx wrote:
pretty sweet build..almost get to lvl 87 with a breeze i think getting lvl90 challenge wont be that difficult..ty for the thorough guide..btw what is ur current hp?..i see that u use all 4 gem slot with 7% max hp

I have 6179 hp now.

http://i.imgur.com/TMNn8fJ.jpg
Gonna try the build out! Currently lvl 30. Thanks for making a great leveling guide. Will get back at you, if I run into trouble :D
Somewhere in the last 18 pages it's been discussed, but my search isn't coming up with anything.

During mid-level play how would the combination of the Skirmish quivver (loss of pierce chance) and Iron Commander work? That'd give you four totems pretty easily. There is no DPS and Life bonus on Skirmish, however.
Or Death's Harp/Opus? That gives the Totem the extra shot(s), right?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Somewhere in the last 18 pages it's been discussed, but my search isn't coming up with anything.

During mid-level play how would the combination of the Skirmish quivver (loss of pierce chance) and Iron Commander work? That'd give you four totems pretty easily. There is no DPS and Life bonus on Skirmish, however.
Or Death's Harp/Opus? That gives the Totem the extra shot(s), right?

If we talking about mid-levels Skirmish is option for 19-35 lvl only, because its very weak if you compare it to Drillneck giving +100% dmg. And I don't think it's great option, at 19-35 lvl main skill is Split Arrow, not Siege Ballista. Spamming 2 totems in this time can cause serious mana problems and not increase clearing speed much. Iron Commander requires 32 lvl, same lvl for much better Death's Harp which one I suggest use.
Possibility of having 4 totems are very bad idea, why you need 4 weak totems if you can have one totem to do all job in much shoter, less mana consuming and less cast-stop way?
Iron Commander is garbage bow, that thing is disgusting.

Here are list of mid-tier gear you need to make leveling super efficient, and pure pleasure:

Last edited by Elua on Jul 2, 2016, 4:00:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info