How did players go bankrupt mapping again?

- Trans/Aug low-tier maps.
- Alch mid-tier maps.
- Alch + Chis + Vaal high-tier maps.

On average you'll come out richer than you were before having spent the currency on the map.

I've been doing this for nearly 2 years and despite having not spent a single chaos on a map in that time once my characters are in the 90s I'm usually flush with high-tier maps that I don't struggle to maintain and could easily rinse-n-repeat till 100 if I ever felt the desire. Of course I only run builds that can do all map mods.

The truth is the difference between just running the map as is verse re-rolling for premium affixes is way more marginal than people realize. Also, vaaling the high-tiers is the most efficient thing that can be done to obtain and maintain higher tiers, but again you need a character to be able to run them.

This is where the real issue is. People love their 200k DPS builds, but if they can't function in 1/3 of the affixes and avoid certain combos of the others then yeah you'll go broke trying to level to 100.
Last edited by Hackusations on May 5, 2016, 7:24:21 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
By that you mean net profit not being non-negative, that is a different statement from not spending anything...

yup. Net profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info