SOLO REDBEAK elemental buzzsaw [BUDGET]

This a low life evasion ES solo build (I assume, not suitable for team play :( ).

I chose Scion as because she can get 2 more skill passives from ascendency (I think so)
And going through the path of the ranger to get further 20% projectile speed and 30% more damage on travel

I chose lightning damage as primary to 147-1655, in combination with lightning penetration.
Otherwise we can put added chaos support which will increase the damage Tool tip, but I prefer lightning pen.

The Basic idea is to use REDBEAK sword dual wield

The Vertex Vall mask and a 5L solaris lorrica could be bit expensive, but not much.
The jewels I assume I was lucky to get, but that also cheaper.

My swords
Spoiler

Lvl 78 tree, lot attack speed nodes and 6 energy from withing jewels = 60% ES
lot of mana cost reduction nodes and movement speed nodes
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMeA5YIZw3NDkgPqxEvEZYWvxcvGDwYVhmKGjgajxzOHaofQSSLJLAnLylPKworUC9vOtg7KDwtPQ9Bh0ZxVdZX4lyKXfJfsGBDZOdmVGaeaFhtbG49b55wu3Kpd-V7bny7fNl9dX_GgKSCm4MJg1-DzITFhXuJ2Ix2kFWTOpZ0lwaXIZu1njyio6-ntUi2hrcxtz67470nvoDBxcHzwzrEosT2xq7KStN-15bZE9sa4YjndOtj7BjsOO0g9tr3Mvno-tL7Cf4K_kn-VP66?accountName=TheGreatIndians&characterName=TheAmazingXScion

30% increased Projectile Speed, I chose this for long range attacking boss kill.
The clearing speed is quite good.

The damage is quite good with lightning penetration support.

The damage mitigations are done by using amulet, glove and rings.

Spoiler

Defence Gears
Spoiler

Around 3.2K ES including Discipline, I chose all top aura nodes to increased the defence+offence
Spoiler

Around 4.7K DPS on tooltip, if there is Q20 projectile speed this will increase
Spoiler

The gem setup
Spoiler

1.) 5L chest - Spectral Throw, GMP, Faster Projectiles, Attack Speed, Lighning Penetration
2.) 4L mask - Blood Magic, Wrath, Arctic Armour
3.) 4L gloves - Summon Lightning Golem, Spell Echo, Generosity, GMP
4.) 3L sword - Whirling Blades, Herald Of Thunder
5.) 3L sword - Vaal Dicipline, Increased Duration, Rallying Cry
6.) 4L boots - Discipline, Grace, 2 free socket any gems

lvl 70 map fast clear, keep a long distance from unique boss and throw with shift key :)

Kill mobs before it reaches you :) otherwise Whirl back twice and throe :)

Good Luck :)
Last edited by TheGreatIndians on Apr 16, 2016, 7:05:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2016, 11:13:48 AM
"

I chose Scion as because she can get 2 more skill passives from ascendency (I think so)
And going through the path of the ranger to get further 20% projectile speed and 30% more damage on travel

You don't get up to 30% more damage from distance traveled from Scion-Deadeye; you get up to 30% increased damage; A significant difference from the Ranger Deadeye, which does give up to 30% more damage.

A worrying point; Your lowlife build has a low 45% increased energy shield. You gain another 60% from Energy From Within jewels and a bunch from intelligence, only one of the EFW jewels used in the sockets where you gain a lot of ES from it (the one covering Devotion), missing out on the two other great EFW locations (Quick Recovery, Melding) and paying the huge opportunity cost of getting 8-12% ES in the rest where you could easily have gotten significant damage increased from jewels (or gotten ES/damage with a mixed random jewel), resulting in a wimpy 3.2k ES shield.

3.2k ES shield as your primary defense layer while doing only 4.7k dps damage (before considering lightning penetration for the portion that is lightning damage), when 102 skill points have been spent? It is hard to see how this will survive higher tier maps.

Don't take me wrong; What you are doing looks interesting, but it also looks highly inefficient.

EDIT: I tried for fun to do a pass 1 optimization on your current 102 point skill tree, modifying your tree so I could get Melding and slow a EFW jewel in its slot (for a total 48-52% ES from that area) ending up with: this using the same number of skill points.

-20 str
-10 dex
-8% armour
-20% evasion rating
-5% life
-12% attack damage
-20% mana regeneration
+10% elemental damage with weapons
+(33-37% ES including new EFW jewel)

Look at it this way; If you really think your current ES is good enough, then this would allow you to free up 3 of your existing EFW jewel slots for damage jewels instead. :D

Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Apr 16, 2016, 10:51:20 AM
Thanks

"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
"

You don't get up to 30% more damage from distance traveled from Scion-Deadeye; you get up to 30% increased damage; A significant difference from the Ranger Deadeye, which does give up to 30% more damage.

I meant further projectile travel :)

50% Chance of projectile Piercing
20% increased projectile speed
Projectile gain damage as they travel further, dealing up to 30% increased damage to targets
Skills fires an additional Projectile

Above is the description written in Deadeye, but anyway I am getting 30% more damage and one extra projectile

Thanks for your revised tree, it is nice, If I respec, I can get 50% more ES, which is good..... I will try it

I think the overlap near "Devotion" gives 12% ES and -6% life

In my tree, there is one more overlap near "Constitution" gives 10% ES and -5% life
Last edited by TheGreatIndians on Apr 20, 2016, 6:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info