[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

Is this build still viable in 2.3 prophecy league? Sorry, I haven't played in a long time..
IGN: Malykus - Anarchy League
SC 88 Uber Izaro was tough, but one shot. Ran 2 life flasks just for him. I followed the guide mostly and used molten shell in place of Vaal haste since it's not useable on him. I actually took his bit hits directly with no real close calls, so it's definitely viable IMO. Mind you this is only my 2nd league so others opinions may be more accurate.

The uniques I used were Oro's, Kaom's, Heretic's and of course the jewel. You don't need all of the uniques listed to succeed.
Last edited by Suppurot on Jun 30, 2016, 2:31:44 PM
I'm doing a similar build, in PHC. I intend to play 2 kaom's ring for extra regen and extra endurance charges. I also got a +1 charge belt.

Is the 5th frenzy charge really needed ? I was thinking about getting a 9th endurance charge, in order to survive end game maps physical.

BTW enfeeble doesen't work with reflected damage
Last edited by Kikoyou on Jun 30, 2016, 3:52:18 PM
Enfeeble doesn't but AA does. I highly recommend running it.

I guess good enchant for this build :X

IGN GodTierBuild_SANIC if someone is interested in this helmet ;x
Hello

Seems to be a nice, solid and fun build. Was intending to make it - but quickly came to ask myself, how does this deal with reflect mobs? A constant potion spam to upkeep high fire resistance not to rip oneself? That can't be right, can it?
Anyone with experience on this build care to share about reflect issues on single mobs/packs? And is this any way uber iz viable?

Cheers!
A few posts up you'll see that uber Izaro is perfectly doable. I'm farming him daily at this point. As far as reflect, ele reflect map mod isn't doable IMO, but single mob reflect is quite easy. I barely notice them at this level. (91) Using your ruby flask and enduring cry before them helps even more.
Thanks for the reply, Suppurot!

Yeah, the guy before threw around, but he also noted that he died a good few times. Thanks for the clarification! :)

As far as the reflect & flasks go, considering the speed & mechanism of Flicker, I doubt many read about the mob's mods to notice the reflect in advance. But if it isn't an issue without popping a flask/cry right before messing those mobs up, then it's all good ( ofc the exception being map boss having it ).

Cheers!
update for 2.3 pls
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
I played this build on PHC, just ripped lvl 82 to trap in ascendancy trial, screw me.

Playing this build was a pleasant experience, very fun, great clear speed, great single target damage.
I'd say this build is doable as a league starter on HC

I went Slayer, Bane of Legends->Endless Hunger->Impact->Brutal Fervour

If low on currency I'd recommend considering speccing into the reduced mana reserved cluster in top left of tree to be able to run that extra aura.

I did some simulations/calculations and found that you'd need at least 40% ignite chance to reliably sustain charges on a single target, 45% and you can sustain basically indefinitely, so you should not worry about ignite chance as you will get plenty from aura/tree.
I can elaborate on this if anyone shows interest.

You do, however, need those charges to get you going.

IMO you shouldn't spec into elemental overload until later on. Getting the extra accuracy rating on your gear is just a hassle, and without it isn't really worth it. So i just ran resolute technique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info