[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

you know the worst thing about guides like this?

When they don't tell you that you will run into DEX problems when you follow their leveling tree. I even have a dex amulet and its still not enough to level up frenzy charge. What a joke.
"
DiabloBlew wrote:
you know the worst thing about guides like this?

When they don't tell you that you will run into DEX problems when you follow their leveling tree. I even have a dex amulet and its still not enough to level up frenzy charge. What a joke.

He explicitly states in the video that you will need to pick up dex on the tree unless you get it on gear.
the only dex node he gets in the leveling tree is wayyyyy down the line by witch when you are level 60+
dunno ur issue. i only grabbed the dex/int ammy 20dex n the tree 30dex n i have no issues

ready to flicker boys
What about emberwake as ring? I know it will reduce the Damage of the Burning, but we can stack up burning on them. That would mean way more Frenzy charges due our intensive rate of attacks.
For anyone playing this build in Phc. What order did you take your ascendancys?
How viable would it be to replace the leech nodes, enfeeble and immortal call with +3endu charges for constant uptime and a warlords mark? Maybe add in molten shell in the place of IC?
Hello, great build Im really enjoying it.

One question though:

"
We need the unique heretic's veil to run all 3 gems, until then, just skip enfeeble and run blasphemy.

If I don't have a Heretic yet, why skip enfeeble, instead of AA? Doesn't enfeeble provide greater defense than artic armor?

I'm currently using blasphemy + flammability + enfeeble, and I change enfeeble to AA in hexproof maps.

Thanks
Ran a similar build and I must say, chance to ignite is pretty mandatory as a 5th link when doing tier 12+ maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info