[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

Finally hitting lvl 68 now, using flicker strike at last, and it's lot of fun.

But I'm playing HC, so even if I'm aware that I won't last long anyway with this build, I was wondering if for the ascendancy it was not better to take champion with Fortify nodes ? Survivability speaking of course.

Might also go for Resolute Technique as Geisalt adviced, might help against boss.

Anyway tx for the build Neversink : it has been the funniest one I have ever played. And also tx for writing such a well detailed guide, I tried your TS build too in the past and it was the same high quality stuff.

Edit: Actually I chose Slayer as advised, life leech seems to be a better option than Chanmpion/fortify. Still alive but certainly not for long :)
Last edited by Ghorghorexp on May 11, 2016, 10:57:26 AM
I have a question. Is is possible to make t14-t15 maps with this ? i follow the build im level 87 i have max res and 6k HP but i have hard time in t10-t11 maps :/ Edit: i have almost same items jut the rings and amu dont have flat life. P.S. i cant get pass the trio at atziri.... what is wrong... u can see my build in my profile.
Last edited by stoqnbg on May 14, 2016, 3:32:12 PM
it's absolutely normal. despites the "tank" side of the build.
( i'm not talking about his 350 -800 K ... it's a pure lie only way to reach it is headhunter's buff *10 )

also the slayer splash range is EXTREMELY SHORT, very small aoe! it reduces the clean speed drastically compared to melee splash.

and your profile is private.

so his dps is

401 increased with gems
560 base fire damage with gear

flicker aps = 1.44 * [111 inc as with faster attack + (14 % increased* 4 frenzy charge)]* 1.2 flicker * 1.94 ms = 8.9506944 attack per second.

damage per strike = 2805

MORE damage : 1.604*1.59 *1.16 (frenzy charge) * 1.4 ele overload
-30 % less ms

8132.4 damage per strike * 8.95 = 72 784.98 dps fully charged with ele overload.

fire pene + flamma = 91 pene

if the opponent has 0 res = 139 019.35

with shock 208 529.

OMG let's add vaal haste 30%as and we reach 246 K

"
I suspect that the DPS is somewhere between 350k and 800k DPS depending on your equipment and enemy resistances (with charges and flasks, without any snowballing).

GG you reach 282K dps with atziri promise.

At the max potential full flasked with shock

but wait i havent counted accuracy, we remove 11%

THIS BUILD HAS 251 847 DPS MAXIMUM WITH ELE OVER AND FLASKS + SHOCK + vaal haste
123 727 without flasks.

Where is the minimum 350K advertized dude.

Yeah head hunter is op. And it's op with everything. But the build shown here is not op without headhunter :P

Ok, if we count ignite damage it grants 9 500 additionnal dps with shock, frenzy and ele overload. ( with increased fire and all the shit, and itt's 38K over 4seconds)

260K dps.

I still seek the 90K remaining but it's a lot q_q

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 15, 2016, 10:16:38 PM
nevermind :D i think its me who isnt doing right
Last edited by stoqnbg on May 17, 2016, 7:47:03 PM
going to have to give this build a try
With the changes to Ascendancy for 2.3, is there a tankier or more consistent class pick? Juggernaut, Elementalist, etc.?
Wow, that guide looks awesome and the build looks awesome aswell... maybe I'll give it a shot in prophecy.
However, I can't really decide on WHAT flicker build to run... Oro's or Terminus est... do you have any experience with the latter?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Question! in Prophecy we get 2 extra ascendancy points where will you put them?
Last edited by Losfisk on May 30, 2016, 10:29:37 AM
Thoughts on the new "Grand Spectrum" jewels coming in Prophecy?
The elemental damage ones seem pretty amazing and as this build can get quite a lot of jewel sockets it seems to fit really well.

Edit: Taking some additional jewels for a total of 6 enables you to get a staggering 216% increased elemental damage. Now doing that you can easily drop out on the phys. dmg. nodes from the duelist area that were converted via Fireborn.

P.S. I suppose the Ascendancy tree winner title still goes to Slayer - take the leech (4 nodes), splash (2 nodes) and leave the last 2 for onslaught and buffed culling? :D
Last edited by PinusSp on May 30, 2016, 11:49:56 AM
Are there any alternatives to the null and void gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info