[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

you really got the best guides in this forum!
Anyone have recommendations on what to level with until 68??

Can you use flicker once you get blood rage anymore?

Sunder any good with these passives??
Thanks for posting this guide! This is quite excellent!
Last edited by 4711KingOfHearts on Apr 17, 2016, 9:36:08 PM
Tried this build out on my old 2H Crit Hegemony's Era flicker since I had a free respec. I did make one change - grabbing the fire nodes at the top of the tree in exchange for some of the leech nodes - but otherwise kept it the same.

Although this build does roughly half the damage of my old flicker, it feels much smoother, and has better survivability. And best of all, costs less than a 1/4 of my old build! (Without Headhunter of course).

I used to stop farming maps at T12 with Hegemony due to the issues with maintaining charges. Even with 400k dps boss fights were brutal. Now with just shy of 100k dps I've already cleared a few T15s.

Great build as always NeverSink ;)
Facebreaker is Life.
Last edited by J0hn_L on Apr 16, 2016, 8:53:01 PM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi thanks for sharing this look so fun!

I'm actualy lvling a duelist i'm lvl 38 using ice crash to lvl up. Have you an advice/idear for speed lvling? what skill you used for lvling? unless its a respect char ^^'

Thanks and fly safe.

Yes!

1) Use two handed-weapons while levelling, grab wrecking ball + destroyer in the duelist area fast
2) Use molten strike and any AoE skill (I like sunder). Molten strike will still scale with your fire damage.
3) You can also skill one of the 3 weapon wheels+resolute technique left from the marauder (sword/axe/mace) to accelerate the process. We don't need our respec points otherwise, so it's not a bad idea.
4) Buy a Marohi Erqi for a few C if you can afford it. It'll make your progress to 68 faster

Overall I didn't feel like levelling was hard, nasty or complicated.

"
Anyone have recommendations on what to level with until 68??

Can you use flicker once you get blood rage anymore?

Sunder any good with these passives??

Read above for the levelling recommendations.
I'd level flicker strike, but you bloodrage alone is usually not enough.
Sunder is ok for levelling.

"
OP, just wanted to let you know about the formatting of your guide. It looks like there's a bit of a bug in the gear selection section. Looks like this on my screen at the time of this post:

Thanks, fixed!

"
you really got the best guides in this forum!

Thank you *blush*.

I also did some improvements to the guide and added a levelling section!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 17, 2016, 6:32:05 AM
Thanks Sunder works very well =)
Another really well put together guide! Thanks NeverSink.
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 18, 2016, 1:26:38 PM
Hey NeverSink I love your guides! One question though, with Elemental Overload would you recommend using Flame or Ice Golem?
what gems wuld u recommend to get to 20% quality first
"
ThraxAttack wrote:
Hey NeverSink I love your guides! One question though, with Elemental Overload would you recommend using Flame or Ice Golem?

I think Ice Golem is a tiny bit better, especially if you don't have the boots enchantment yet (+90% crit if you didn't crit recently). It also increases our accuracy a bit, which translates into more DPS.

"
what gems wuld u recommend to get to 20% quality first

Quality priority:

-Faster Attacks
-Blood Rage
-Flicker Strike
-Enfeeble

seem to have the highest bonuses.

Weapon elemental damage is also a good candidate, because it has the strongest per level scaling. If you reset a 20/0 WED to 1/20 you'll lose a LOT of DPS until it reaches level 15++ again.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info