[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

"
alan26018 wrote:
"
Wetia wrote:
Hi guys,
I want to show you an awesome combo for this build. Emberwark + The Taming and inspired learning.

Her is my Gear
Spoiler

Wouldn't a 'chance to ignite' gem be good in your version of the build. 100% chance to ignite would give you huge dps right?

Hi,

thx is for the tip. It work realy good. :)
hey there, thanks for your guide! was wondering which essence I would use to craft a ring, anguish for flat fire damage or anger for % fire damage?
@submariner I had the same question and by taking out individual items and comparing tooltip damage, I found that flat +fire damage ((min+max)/2) is about twice as good as % fire damage (for me). As such I would mostly go for flat damage.
On the other hand, you can craft flat fire damage with haku, but you can't craft increased elemental damage.. so it's a gamble.
Last edited by fedderino on Oct 24, 2016, 10:32:04 AM
Hi, Thanks for the guide. I have some questions that I'm wondering about.

1. On Oro, what if we change fortify with Gain Endurance charge on stun? Move fortify to Leap slam. Change Endurance Cry with something else. Unless you're looking for the Life regen I think it's better to swap it out. That way we can keep on flickering while Immortal Call can tigger anytime you need it.

2. What do you use in your 2nd slot weapon? Another oro? or another unique? and what set up are you using? Thanks.
I love how this build works. Instead of 5-6l I'm using spiked gloves crafted with an essence of hysteria for the extra fire damage in place of the faster attacks , and it raises the dps on the tooltip in 1600 and the flat fire damage per hit increases in 1600-2200.
Is this still good in 2.4? I really want to play a Flicker and this is the nicest guide i've found! :D
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Is this still good in 2.4? I really want to play a Flicker and this is the nicest guide i've found! :D

It's still extremely good. It was my first character this league (out of the 5 characters I created) that jump started the rest.

My current gear that runs any tier of map.

And I swap in Wild Strike for ignite immune bosses (Not Atziri though, cuz of the AoE... I'd rather not run Atziri at all with this build)
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 31, 2016, 1:33:04 AM
So i'm lvl 75 atm and this is my gear so far. What do you think? What should i go next for?

"
tipicozzy wrote:
So i'm lvl 75 atm and this is my gear so far. What do you think? What should i go next for?

Spoiler

You can quite easily get more DPS on rings and gloves if you'd like.
El Psy Congroo.
Emberwake + Taming is complete trash

If you feel the need to throw currency at this build until it can take down guardian and shaper, buy twelve grand spectrums. The result is a tree with ~180% increased life as well as 200-350k dps (not even including lowered enemy resists and firepen)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info