Russia trying to start World War 3?

"
bl00dengel wrote:
i think you people caring about stuff like this makes you a lunatic.

it doesn't matter whether you're an american or russian, in most cases people who react to this kind of stuff seen in social media or television are people who have not contributed or put any effort for their countries aside from working a mundane job that could easily be replaced by some kind of robot in the non distant future.

you pay your taxes, doesn't mean your opinion matters.

and no... russia did not invade ukraine, that is us media...

And your caring about them caring means....? You are right about Ukraine - those dead soldiers in Russian uniforms and Russian tanks, and firing Russian missiles were really Chinese soldiers pretending to be Russians because Disney needed some new bad guys for their next movie.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 15, 2016, 7:00:04 PM
russia is simply defending russians living in ukraine. they are not marching in every region of ukraine, they are on the east side of the country where it's over 50% russian ethnicity. the ukrainians are targeting those people, and destroying the regions... if russia does not help out, who will?

usa keeps saying annexing crimea is "wrong" when the majority of the population is russian... and the average life of a russian in ukraine gets targeted for various reasons... simply because of their ethnicity.

that's like if france or italy decided to take over switzerland or australia and germany not coming in to help out the germans living in those countries.

americans only see things from one side of the fence, they do not even bother looking at different angles.

if i was in charge of this entire stupid war, i would simply allow russia to annex the eastern regions of ukraine and be done with it, just like they did with crimea. and then the war would stop.

it's that simple.

edit: i'm going to add more text to defeat dumb replies... russia could also just tell russians in ukraine to leave that place and come home.

the other thing i want to mention is how would you feel if white americans decided to remove latinos or blacks from usa... or say swedish people removing norwegians and finnish peoples. would you all be for america helping out and removing those people... or would you realize that is dumb? you go to jail in usa for being racist and acting upon it, but usa loves to help ukrainians make the lives of russians in that country a living hell. americans also love destroying syria by trying to remove the current authority in power when most of syria would rather keep it. double standards much?
Last edited by bl00dengel on Apr 15, 2016, 7:55:42 PM
We will never have another major war. Weapons of mass destruction will be obsolete in 10 years. As a matter of fact the majority of ship and submarines have been updated with far less destructive but deadlier arsenals. Unfortunately not all countries can afford this technology. The current war as of now is cyber. The show of force by showing off materialistic things like a jet fighter etc... Is propaganda that's aimed for the uneducated and poor mentalities.

Ever visit a country in the Middle East? Much of people are uneducated and suppressed. A 10 year old in a weathier country has more reason than a 30 year old from the Middle East or perhaps some of the areas in Europe as well.

People are under the illusion that money brings power... Far from the truth. There is currently clearly a separation of the human species when it comes to intelligence. There is really no major conspiracy... It's nature taking its course. Humans divide themselves into groups, multiply, invade, inslave and ultimately self destruct. The cycle continues on and on. The trick for humanity is to avoid self destruction or put it off as long as possible.

What you all should be worried about is the space junk piling up around our world... Sooner or later there will be so much of it it will be impossible to leave earth. If you think that death is your salvation you're are so wrong... "I won't be around for it."

Every thought you make, every foot step, every sneeze... Everything thing you touch or do or have done has left or will leave your molecular footprint. Eventually you'll come back. The cycle doesn't end... Hopefully you don't come back as a lesser life form.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
k i'm out of here, latest post confirmed the worth of this thread.
"
bl00dengel wrote:
russia is simply defending russians living in ukraine.

So, if the USA sent troops and tanks into Moscow to defend Americans living in Moscow, that would be OK?

Would it not be considered war if Ukrainian tanks drove into Moscow to defend the Ukrainians living there?

Borders exist for a reason. Sending military troops across a country's border without their permission is considered an act of war. Sending those same troops into another country to battle that country IS war.

"
bl00dengel wrote:
usa keeps saying annexing crimea is "wrong" when the majority of the population is russian... and the average life of a russian in ukraine gets targeted for various reasons... simply because of their ethnicity.

Whether a crime such as the targeting of Russians inside Ukraine exists, I can't say, and I am not questioning your veracity on that. Whether one nation gets to decide what another nation does and uses military force to determine it, is a case of war.

"
bl00dengel wrote:

"That's like if france or italy decided to take over switzerland or australia and germany not coming in to help out the germans living in those countries.

You didn't mention an outside nation coming in and trying to take over Ukraine - unless you are saying that Russia is the france or italy in this example, but then that would mean that Russia was coming in to help protect Russians against the Russians attacking Ukraine.

"
bl00dengel wrote:

americans only see things from one side of the fence, they do not even bother looking at different angles.

if i was in charge of this entire stupid war, i would simply allow russia to annex the eastern regions of ukraine and be done with it, just like they did with crimea. and then the war would stop.

it's that simple.

Or China and all the nations on Russia's borders could start annexing chunks of Russia because they have ethnic groups living in Russia.

"
bl00dengel wrote:

edit: i'm going to add more text to defeat dumb replies... russia could also just tell russians in ukraine to leave that place and come home.

That would be legal, and not war. Russia could call for sanctions against Ukraine. They could call for war crime trials against Ukraine. There are a lot of options they could have used which would not have been war.

"
bl00dengel wrote:
americans also love destroying syria by trying to remove the current authority in power when most of syria would rather keep it. double standards much?

I would agree with you on that assessment of the USA destabilizing Syria, and Iraq for that matter. The US did not try to annex Syria though, and we didn't pretend as if there were no US troops in Iraq. Furthermore, the troops sent into Iraq were part of a war. A war that was declared.

If Russia had declared war on Ukraine, and you were saying they had justification for that war, we could debate whether the reasons justified it, but whether Russia invaded Ukraine isn't even remotely a question. It happened. Whether the reasons for it were validated, it was still an act of war.

If Russia were not a nuclear power, those fighters would have been shot down.

TL/DR - Nukes are still working as intended and saving lives.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
It's "simple" that Ukraine can be split diagonally into people who identify as Russians and people who identify as hopefully-someday-EU.

It's "simple" that there would inevitably be a civil war between these two societies and that the happiest resolution would be that they split diagonally. If one of those wants to be annexed by Russia, more power to them.

The only thing not simple is Russian involvement in a country that isn't its own. They acted out of turn, aggressively, as invaders, and will continue to be sanctioned (or otherwise punished) for acting as they did.

Tearing away is always a sad affair, but that shit has to happen on its own. If Russia had waited, they'd probably still have the land annexation by now without any international complaints.

Of course we (US) support the western Ukrainians that want to be part of the EU. Doesn't mean we rush over there and start shooting Crimeans. Double standards would be if that's what we did.
here's what boredom tells me to type.

it doesn't matter what russia or usa thinks and does. china will conquer them both. and it doesn't matter what china thinks and does... when A.I. wakes up from it's sleep, china will also become irrelevant.

this topic is the in between drama humans need to digest in order to give their lives meaning or purpose or entertainment.

when a.i. wakes up, all these in between dramas will cease to exist and be left for virtual realities.

the end of my boredom.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Apr 15, 2016, 9:10:16 PM
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
andrey_petrov wrote:
USA already started it instigating coup d'etat in Ukraine. Obama even openly admitted it.
So let the shit flow now.
I doubt this topic get more shitposting compared to Trump thought. /USA lol

What are you smoking? Russia invaded Ukraine, unprovoked to begin with! How is that the U.S.'s fault???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOVpSt2HXSc

Obama: U.S. brokered deal to transition power in Ukraine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info