[PHC] Crankin' it up to 11... or 50. feat. Xirgil - Level 98 Occultist Edit: RIP fml

Character Stats
Unbuffed

The great streamer Etup once said that before you start a build you should ask yourself: "How do I deal with reflect?", and that's why I made the decision to drop CWDT in favour of CWS which cannot proc when I'm reflecting myself to death. Shit, maybe that's not such a good idea. I need to get that fixed.

Spent 500 real money tokens on Solaris Mystery Boxes and got Golden Bladefall, which I then put in a CWS setup and that means no Skyforth for me. I don't pay good money to get nothing. Shit, again I could just use CWDT... nvm already spent a fortune on these sick boots there's no going back.

Special thanks to all of those who made this dream build happen by helping me 6l my shitty staff. You believed when no one else did. God bless.

Screenshot of the character in action

Last edited by Redoxe on May 10, 2016, 1:52:34 AM
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 1:52:40 AM
Crafted myself a new ES chest, and by crafting I mean spammed a bunch of chaos, and then when going for the 5l I lucked out. :)

Last edited by Redoxe on Apr 19, 2016, 11:11:42 AM
Since I don't necessarily need another 6l I continued "crafting" with Chaos Orbs and this is what I got, minus the t1 hybrid that the exalt gave me:

It can be divined to 917 ES but then it could also go 150 ES lower so I'm happy with what it currently has. After going 700+ chaos deep I had accepted that it was just gambling for the fun of it and to not expect something in return, but getting a chest this good was a most welcome surprise!
Last edited by Redoxe on Apr 19, 2016, 2:09:01 PM
nice legit ele weakness overcap :^)
Amazing gear for a league. standard worthy. i had a thourt of a build like that but wud propperly try to make it tankyer with rainbow and stone of laz nec.(just since i wanted the consept of living of the es regein.. idk to be honest how much of ure surv is pure LL Vallpact or the block acculy do much?
jeez dude, really sick ES gear

and i thought i did well for a temp league lol ;_;
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
Amazing gear for a league. standard worthy. i had a thourt of a build like that but wud propperly try to make it tankyer with rainbow and stone of laz nec.(just since i wanted the consept of living of the es regein.. idk to be honest how much of ure surv is pure LL Vallpact or the block acculy do much?

Leech is doing much more than the effect of the staff and you can rely on it, just gotta make sure you're hitting something. I already can't run phys reflect, curse immune (rather waste a chaos than the time to switch my curses for auras) and blood magic so it feels nice to have something to convince me to run no leech maps.

Edit: And thanks for the compliments on my gear. Secret to my success is to never stop playing and to lazily price everything at 1c b/o :)
Last edited by Redoxe on Apr 29, 2016, 12:58:02 PM
can u farm atziri with this build?
"
Dreel wrote:
can u farm atziri with this build?

Yes! Not at all optimized for it, there are many other BV builds that will have an easier time, but this build is definitely Atziri viable.

Rainbowstride + Stone of Lazhwar (or the Reckless Defence Jewel) for the first fight and Atziri herself. Now, mana might be a problem for the Atziri fight and the build does not normally run Purity of Lightning/Fire.

I'm sure a more experienced player could take the Crank into uber and succeed. Not something I'm going to be trying though!

Edit: New youtube video! https://youtu.be/SD9NBkvHKKg
Last edited by Redoxe on Apr 30, 2016, 12:09:42 AM
Another question! why use hatred into discipline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info