HCP ~11k life ~1,4k regen 64k dps anti lag crash freeze build

"
Trying this out PHC now. Will keep progress updated.

good idea :>

updated the build little
Lvl 60 currently

Gear

Clear Speed is good. Boss Clear speed thus far has been good.

Mana atm is an issue. Off the top I cant remember if mana leech would work for us since totems?

Wouldnt an Astramentis Amulet be a good idea for this build?

Going to upgrade a 6l armor soon. And Obviously doon when I can equip it and a better shield? Wouldnt Lioneyes Shield also be good for this build?

Hit lvl 65 a few upgrades now

I am really enjoying this build atm. Nice dps about 3k right now in town on totem and 4.1k life and level 64
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Apr 18, 2016, 4:14:51 PM
@EastonWins

yeah you will need a mana pot until lvl 70ish. after that your rallying cry should be enough to sustain manacost. Just cry, place totem, run to the next screen and repeat.

Astramentis + Lioneyes shield are okish choices if u are good with your resists. rare items would be better ofc, they are cheap also. When i rememer right i paid 4c for my shield^^ the only expensive item in this build is the 6L armor ( celestial justicar cards ).

you can`t leech with totems.

in general just look for rare items ( except Doon Cubi ) with these stats:

base armor items with as much armor as you can get
str
life
some resists

they are really cheap for that what you can pull out with them in this build.
Ran Merc Lab Eearlier. Cake Walk.

Lvl 80 atm, my gear:

Im thinking TOH would be better than basalt, for the dmg + dr.

Atm ive got

Overcapped Res
7.3k HP
13k armor
10k dps in my h/o with 2 auras

Not bad, not sure exactly how im reaching 26k dps though
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Apr 19, 2016, 11:23:29 PM
"
Ran Merc Lab Eearlier. Cake Walk.

Lvl 80 atm, my gear:

Im thinking TOH would be better than basalt, for the dmg + dr.

Atm ive got

Overcapped Res
7.3k HP
13k armor
10k dps in my h/o with 2 auras

Not bad, not sure exactly how im reaching 26k dps though

Your bladefall is lvl 17 it seems like, He uses a lvl 20 one. Each level increases the dps by a huge amount.
Yeah you are right and im also currently getting the jewels for this build. Seems like each will cost 50c and theres only on poe.trade
Welp RIP to frostbearers.

Was a nice build tho.
"
Welp RIP to frostbearers.

Was a nice build tho.

to be honest the same happened to me in last league with this build^^. was to confident... RIP
I was completely bored with my lvl 86 Marauder in PHC but that looks intriguing. Will respec and try it out with some modifications of my own. Report coming in one-two days. Cheers.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
OK, so I thought to use some additional unique items for even more strength (Black Sun Crest and/or Meginord's gauntlets) but it turned out I couldn't overcap my resists for ele weakness maps and stay within budget so I ended up following your build to the letter. It performs pretty well, clear speed is surprisingly good considering the amount of defense. Cheers.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 21, 2016, 10:09:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info