HCP ~11k life ~1,4k regen 64k dps anti lag crash freeze build

Hey guys. I would like to share my build for people with lags crashes and freezes. For me at least with every patch it gets worse^^. When i started playing PoE everything was fine except few lags here and there, now i am limited to few REAL tanky builds to survive that. One of that i will present you now.

Let`s start:

League: HC Perandus
Character: LagCrashFreezeChallenge
Ascendant: Chieftain ( Tawhoa, Forest`s strength + Tukuhama War`s Herald )
LvL: 97
Life: 10.800
Regen: 1.450 ( if you get the right enchant on your boots, this will go over 1.5k )
Strenght: 1200 ( get str on all items, pushes your dmg + life extreme )
Armor: 10k ( 50% red )
Fire/Cold/light res: 76/75/75
DPS: 2x25.000 with dual Bladefall totems (like 32.000 dps per totem with vaalhaste+rallyingCry)
Total of 64.000 dps is way more then enough for the highest tier of maps. You will be able to have
vaalhaste up almost all the time.

So as you see we are using dual Bladefall totems. With iron will and Spell totem this is the best skill.
Physical dmg source is way better then elemental. Elemental you will need to dual curse with ele weakness + other ele reducing curse to do serious dmg. With Bladefall we can use the much useful and best curse in the game enfeeble. ( at least for HC ).

Normal atziri and merc lab runs are jokes with this build. you must be extremely drunk to die there ^^

PLAYSTYLE:

If you have a good computer almost nothing can kill you, just place your totem and run to the next screen ^^.

LAG:

When you realize you are getting lag ( happens most of the time when shitload of projectiles are on the screen ) stay at the edge on the opposite site of the mobs and place your totem right in face of the foes. Perandus boxes are a nice place for lag. just lurk the mobs out of it. don`t get to close lol or you will have a hard time realizing anything.

CRASH:

Always try to not get surrounded by mobs for the case your PoE crashes. Stay away and place your totems so that they are infront of the mobs and you are at the opposite site of em. (Just had yesterday 2 crashes. Everything went smooth, good build )

FREEZE:

See @CRASH

GEAR:

you will need a mana pot until lvl 70ish. after that your rallying cry should be enough to sustain manacost. Just cry, place totem, run to the next screen and repeat.

Astramentis + Lioneyes shield are okish choices if u are good with your resists. rare items would be better ofc, they are cheap also. When i rememer right i paid 4c for my shield^^ the only expensive item in this build is the 6L armor ( celestial justicar cards ).

you can`t leech with totems.

in general just look for rare items ( except Doon Cubi ) with these stats:

base armor items with as much armor as you can get
str
life
some resists

they are really cheap for that what you can pull out with them in this build.

FLASKS:

JEWELS:

try to get cast speed on jewels rather then pure dmg. if you can get both or even %life grab it :>

GEMS:

Spelltotem + Bladefall + IronWill + FasterCasting + Conceffect + ControlledDestrucion
( importance in that order )

RallyingCry + Enfeeble + BloodMagic + IncDuration

CWDT + ImmortalCall + Enfeeble + IncDuration

SummonStoneGolem + MinionLife + MinionResistance + Fortify

Vaalhaste + Vaalhaste + IncDuration

Hatred + HeralOfAsh + Enlighten

NOTE: you can also swap your golem setup with VaalLightning trap + GMP + IncDuration for more DPS, personal preference.

PASSIVE:

lvl 30ish

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDABQgGjgnLyoTPfxQR1hjWOVZ81orXz9mnmebcg9yqX31kFWj8qyqrj7EWMT2xq7G2ORR7w72SA==

lvl 50ish

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMLYRQgFm8aOBzcJKonLyoTMtE26TwFPfxFR0d-UEdYY1jlWfNaK18_ZU1mVGaeZ5to8nIPcql343loffWE2Y8akFWUb6IAo_Kpbqyqrj6vbL02vqfAZsEExFjE9sauxtjjauRR6-7vDu988B_2SPrS

(You will have all the dex and int from the tree at this moment and you can calculate how much u need on your equip to reach the requirements for enfeeble and bladefall)

lvl 70ish

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMFLQthFCAUcRZvGjgc3CSqJy8qEzGeMtE26TrhPAU8LT38RUdHflBHWGNY5VnzWitfP2EhZKNlTWZUZp5nm2jycg9yqXTtdqx343loeu999YIHg1-DzITZhO-PGpBVlG-iAKPyplepbqyqrj6vbLc-vTa-p8BmwQTEWMT2xq7G2M9-2L3ZfNrB42rkUeoY6-7vDu988B_yRfZI9zL46_rS_go=

lvl 96

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMFLQthDF8NzQ48FCAUTRRxFm8YVhiRGjgcpxzOHNwkqicvKhMrUC5TMZ4y0TWSNuk6UjrhPAU8LT38QYdFR0WdR35N41BHU1JTpVhjWOVZ81orXz9hIWSjZU1mVGaeZ5toZWh0aPJvO3IPcql07Xasd-N5aHrvffWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-PGpBVlG-a4KIAo_KmV6lurKqtja4-r2yvp7c-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEExFjE9sauxtjPftNv2L3ZfNpi2sHjauRR6hjr7u8O73zwH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_no-tL8S_4K_lT-jw==

BANDITS:

help oak
help alira
kill all

LEVELING:

Just grab sweep and a 2h until you reach Ancestral Bond. You can start at lvl 28 right away. Leveling is very safe + fast with Bladefall.

Thx for reading my guide. If you have any question or suggestion lmk pls. Stay safe and GL :>

Last edited by TaKsim on Apr 26, 2016, 2:33:53 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 6:12:48 AM
Dude, just do a fresh install of windows on your computer, or get a new one, to fix your lag/freeze. Probably got some viruses, or hardware problem.
"
siliconlife wrote:
Dude, just do a fresh install of windows on your computer, or get a new one, to fix your lag/freeze. Probably got some viruses, or hardware problem.

What are you talking about. POE is always lagging up, choking and DCing. It's most likely not a hardware problem or a virus he has.
Vidios!
"
Kr_Eugene wrote:
Vidios!

yeah would be great. The problem is i am using a laptop that feature lag and crash, i can`t do videos sorry^^
"
"
siliconlife wrote:

What are you talking about. POE is always lagging up, choking and DCing. It's most likely not a hardware problem or a virus he has.

whatever, i still like the game. It just needs a less horrible engine.
Last edited by TaKsim on Apr 14, 2016, 5:11:27 PM
nice build
Hey, any chance to get leveling guid like 30pints, 50points etc?

I know I should rush ancestral bong at first but later? :)
;-)
"
SolaMira wrote:
Hey, any chance to get leveling guid like 30pints, 50points etc?

I know I should rush ancestral bong at first but later? :)

i updated step for step passivetrees :>
Trying this out PHC now. Will keep progress updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info