[2.2] Occultist Low Life FP Crit - need help

Hey All,

So I got to lvl 68 and swapped to Pledge of Hands and even though the damage is fine, Im getting destroyed so easily.
Here is the gear I got:
Spoiler

I need to swap the helm to something better, but I didn't been lucky to get one yet (I spend almost all my currency to 6s that pledge of hands :( )so now I don't have almost anything currency left to 4L a helm when I find a good one. Also Im looking for new amu but didn't been lucky so far.

my passive tree so far:

my sort of planned tree:

im stitting at 20k dmg fully buffed, 3.8k es atm, my res sucks, which I think may be the problem.

anyone could look at my tree and maybe give me some pointers ?

Cheers
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 11:17:17 PM
1) You are wearing too many uniques. A pushed paper dps leads to nothing if you die due to low resists and low ES. Dead witches have a tendency to do zero damage:)
Drop the helmet and the gloves for some rare pieces with ES and resists.

2) You probably get stun locked a lot because of the small life pool. Replace the amulet with an eye of chayula to get stun immunity.
thanks mate.

Yeah i planned to swap the helm and amu anyway.
So far i got a new helm, which makes me almost capped on res.
Spoiler

so far im looking the the eye of chayaula for decent price as i dont have much currency. I found most of these unique items im wearing. But the eye is a really good idea as i do get stun locked.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
My passive tree is very similar, but my stats are much better. I think you just need to tweak the few things. I have 240k FP with proj spd and gmp. I also stacked max freeze duration in passive and on jewels. I run 6L heralds with dual curse on hit on chest, and my 3rd curse on my corrupt mali.

I got 6100 es and can perma freeze mostly any boss. If I swap out gmp for added cold I can get over 400k single target. Bosses melt, just don't miss or they'll getcha! ;)
Last edited by beefnuggy on Apr 28, 2016, 11:21:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info