Life is shitting on me

First off, thank you PoE community. I joined a guild and they are all amazing. I am learning trading and everyone is nice. Hell, I ventured into the PVP arena and they were kind too. Shit has been amazing.

I just want to vent because I have a melanoma on my nose and it's being biopsied on friday (Melanoma is present in my dad and my moms dad.) My grandparents wake (one died a few years ago, one a few months ago) is saturday, so that will be stressful but isn't the pre eminent thing on my my mind. I have family drama beyond that, but whatever. My car was stolen between sunday 8pm mountain and tuesday 9pm mountain (I live in downtown Calgary, I don't drive much.) I'm most pissed about the fossils in my car, cause I worked in paleontology until the economy made my desperate attempt to make it work invalid, rendering me unemployed.

I also have a personality disorder that persists, a decade after non stop treatment and apparently my university degree is useless. My girlfriend is in the USA for about 7 more days (I live in canada.)

Thank you so much for being a great community. Thank you to my guild.

You are all awesome, what a great community. Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited by Pen_Island on Apr 13, 2016, 5:12:57 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2016, 8:57:02 AM
Sorry to hear that.
Remember, no matter how bad things get there is always someone else worse off.
The good thing is you live in Canada.
I'm 65 and I have a lot of bad stories that I could tell.
You'll weather these trials and move on.

Cheers
Sorry to hear about it. With such an extraordinary run of bad, you are overdue for some good.

I also have had a car stolen and I know how shitty it feels. I lost some stuff that was in it too, but your fossil loss really made me feel bad for you. Comparatively, I only lost some useless shit. Maybe they will find the car (it will be gutted, mine was) but the fossils may be intact because car thieves don't know or care about them.
Censored.
Yah they are really good fossils I use to teach kids. Most of my "best" fossils are on loan to my girlfriend who works at the local zoo (which has a dinosaur park of statues and animatronics) but still losing the fossils sucks. Everything from 370 million year old coral to dinosaur vertebrae.

Another shitty thing is that my friend is watching my pet tortoise for me and my car was stolen before I could pick him up from her place. So now he's in limbo too and she doesn't really know what she's doing so he's probably getting a lot of sugary fruits. :/

The joke is on them if they think they can get money from gutting a 10 year old pontiac. Seriously, the cd player doesn't even work.
Last edited by Pen_Island on Apr 13, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
When life gives you shit...

I dunno,, its pretty shitty.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
-
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 18, 2016, 9:15:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info