[2.3 Pathfinder]Low Life Immortal Blade Vortex/All map mods/Deathless Uber/Twinned Core Video Up

Hey there, thx for this amazing build! wanted to share my prism guard deviation.
Spoiler

Running hatred + wrath + haste reserved on hp (in Prism Guardian), blaspemy+AA + Discipline + HoI reserved on mana, the tooltip is 16k in hideout, 5.5k ES with shadows and dust.
Currently level 83, did normal atziri like a breeze, few t12, everything were EZ and pretty fast.

Got that PoL ench and 400+ shield with spellcrit, so i can manage aura setup w/o Skyforth or templar reservation nodes, however without haste and wrath i loose just too much dps, need to test in higher tier maps/
Last edited by fatamerikan on May 9, 2016, 9:02:55 AM
"
Fhark wrote:
If anyone wants to have some fun and has access to another curse, you can run poachers mark for frenzy charges, (or blood rage) and do a flicker strike, multistrike, (faster attacks prob optional). its amazing how quickly you get through mobs. Sadly i cant run it, in one map i managed to lock up, game crash and lock up again.

I can totally imagine how flicker would feel on top of this build. Will feel like omnislash with bladestorm on jugg in dota2.
"
T_Speed wrote:
Spoiler

I cleared the core today at lvl 87, but fail to do twin - died after kill his first heart then cant stack enough ec before got kill by his mine or something else when step back in. Maybe i played very badly. I got problems with mana and VoV so much too. I died to normal atziri once because of miscalculate - misused flask and out of it, but didnt port out in time.
I think i will try with normal abit before move to uber
/and buy a better vov.

i highly recommend replacing quicksilver with a silver flask. It provides so much cast speed (onslaught affected by flask effect) and therefore freeing up fast casting in main link which we replace with inc duration. Your gear is very good dps wise and should do be able to do twin core pretty easily with good flask management.
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Hey there, thx for this amazing build! wanted to share my prism guard deviation.
Spoiler

Running hatred + wrath + haste reserved on hp (in Prism Guardian), blaspemy+AA + Discipline + HoI reserved on mana, the tooltip is 16k in hideout, 5.5k ES with shadows and dust.
Currently level 83, did normal atziri like a breeze, few t12, everything were EZ and pretty fast.

Got that PoL ench and 400+ shield with spellcrit, so i can manage aura setup w/o Skyforth or templar reservation nodes, however without haste and wrath i loose just too much dps, need to test in higher tier maps/

haste is what I suggest you keep. the approximate 10%more damage boost from wrath for our build is not very important.
Last edited by Exodus_820 on May 18, 2016, 10:03:51 PM
Hi, I'm trying out this build with my free respec since i had all the required items. It's fun but i could not get 100% uptime on non legacy Vinktars. But with the new unique flask it is a lot easier (245% increased flask charges gained instead of 100% without flask). I'm still experimenting and levelling gems so plenty of room for improvement for me.

I dont have skyforth and i dont think i can afford em anytime soon. Is it possible to do Uber Atziri without em? In maps stun hasnt been a problem so far (only done about 10 maps so far), but i can imagine that will be different in Alluring Abyss.

My gear:

I'm alternating between warlords mark and assassins mark, warlords seems more comfortable to me atm. Also i find it more comfortable to not use purity of lightning, so i can more easily cast BV (with purity only very little mana left).
Exodus, Will there be any key passive tree/gem/gear changes for 2.3?

Thanks.
Last edited by eugenez on Jun 7, 2016, 6:38:22 AM
"
eugenez wrote:
Exodus, Will there be any key passive tree/gem/gear changes for 2.3?

Thanks.

Hi, the passive tree change of arcane vision made it easier to grab for us, and thus granting us several more points that you can invest into energy shield or a jewel socket.

The extra 2 ascendancy nodes are super sweet and I would suggest grabbing Veteran Bower.
Hi,

You take phys to lightning to leech with vinktar right?
Wouldnt it be better to take a lifeleech gen directly in the link?

Would it also ve possible to use discharge in a 4L ?
Whats the best things to look for on jewels, cast speed/ % es im guessing?
Exodus, flask effect does nothing for silver flasks. Onslaught in this case is on/off, 50% increased effect is like "50% increased on for onslaught".

Similarly, flask effect on a sulphur flask will work for the %damage, but will do nothing for the consecrated ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info