2.2.2 Patch Notes

Nice!
IGN: Exalon
No bugfixes to Slayer? See you next patch.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Is it updating now? I haven't been able to login for the last 20 mins. No "Servers Are Down" notice at website...
Am I the only one who feels that having each of three different unique jewel awards at different difficulty levels kinds skunks those whose builds don't match the difficulties? It seems kinda arbitrary that a given stat/effect is valued more "highly" than another. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
SonOfSmak wrote:
Is it updating now? I haven't been able to login for the last 20 mins. No "Servers Are Down" notice at website...

Unfortunately, that isn't the patch.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
It looks like our servers hosted in Dallas have lost connection to everywhere else(!). Unfortunately this is where our database backend his hosted. We're getting in touch with out provider now (and having difficulty at that). This looks like a major outage on their side.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Still no CI instant death fix? not even a warning on the Skill node in the skill tree? isn't that the least you could do to atleast WARN people?
how about "25% chance to gain endurance charge when you gain a power charge" from conviction of power
does it stays or removed?
You wanna know what I want added?

Something to help keep summoners alive. SOMETHING

Like a jewel that has the mod "You gain 1 life for each enemy hit by a minion you control"

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ <3

(and yes, I run SRS)
What a great way to spoil a new patch announcement AND my game. Thanks GGG!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
lab needs fix for lowlife and ci asap
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info