[2.4] Hybrid BV Pathfinder with transitions into CI (Uber lab/Atziri farming, High maps) (Videos)

Why do you switch between Spell Echo and Faster Casting? I'm guessing you need to remove the less damage multiplier on bosses cause of limited stacks. Is that right?
"
crushinton wrote:
Why do you switch between Spell Echo and Faster Casting? I'm guessing you need to remove the less damage multiplier on bosses cause of limited stacks. Is that right?

yea, you still have 20 stacks with faster casting. Although the tooltip gets lower, the dmg is actually higher.

Hey,

Since this is my first time actually trying to go CI, got a quick question.

How many regrets do i need to redo the tree for CI ?

I would assume .. ALOT? :o
"
Ghinion wrote:
Hey,

Since this is my first time actually trying to go CI, got a quick question.

How many regrets do i need to redo the tree for CI ?

I would assume .. ALOT? :o

No, that is the reason behind going hybrid. You already got alot of the ES nodes and only need to specc out of the Lifenodes. If you do all the quests for respec points, you already have enough to spec into CI (depending on your tree, you need about 9-15 respec points). So going CI is pretty easy if you use the hybrid version before.

Thelmon
Can you explain why you take so many attack speed nodes on the tree that you posted?
I'm confused, afaik BV doesnt scale with Attack speed...
"
Octaniax wrote:
Can you explain why you take so many attack speed nodes on the tree that you posted?
I'm confused, afaik BV doesnt scale with Attack speed...

Since BV doesnt lack dmg at the moment, i like to be fast. Whirling blades is uses as movement with this build and the more attackspeed you have, the faster you are. So only take those after you took all dmg/defense nodes.
Running without vinktar's so far, so I'm using hatred, discipline, and arctic armor on a lvl 3 enlighten setup right now--to get this to work, I had to take three additional nodes north of the Ranger start (ending with Charisma) for reduced mana reserved. I'm probably fine keeping those in until I switch to a blasphemy/warlord's mark setup, but is there any way to get AA/hatred/discipline running WITHOUT taking these extra nodes?
"
flagg49 wrote:
Running without vinktar's so far, so I'm using hatred, discipline, and arctic armor on a lvl 3 enlighten setup right now--to get this to work, I had to take three additional nodes north of the Ranger start (ending with Charisma) for reduced mana reserved. I'm probably fine keeping those in until I switch to a blasphemy/warlord's mark setup, but is there any way to get AA/hatred/discipline running WITHOUT taking these extra nodes?

Yes there actually is! You need to sacrifice one ringslot though to use Essence worm with hatred in there. Its a good dps boost even. You dont have to take any reduced mana reservation nodes this way, no enlighten and still have about 16% of your mana: mikaels calc

Hope this helps
Thelmon
Last edited by Thelm0n on Oct 5, 2016, 3:10:29 PM
Can some one please guys help with refund points?

I have like 40, i dont know how to do it. Im lvl 83 wanna change HYBRID for CI.

Please call me in game.

Thank u.
"
mioduas wrote:
Can some one please guys help with refund points?

I have like 40, i dont know how to do it. Im lvl 83 wanna change HYBRID for CI.

Please call me in game.

Thank u.

There are 2 skilltrees in this guide, go and have a look at the CI skilltree and change all the points that are different. Also dont forget to put in a Energy from within Jewel near Melding to convert the life nodes to Energy shield!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info