[2.4] Hybrid BV Pathfinder with transitions into CI (Uber lab/Atziri farming, High maps) (Videos)

He man, i got a question. I cant find how u get the power charges? Are u using assasins mark?
Just died at lvl 83. Because i alt tabbed, taught i cleared it all.. 1 mob was left. So im gonna try ur build now ;)
"
Vitosa wrote:
He man, i got a question. I cant find how u get the power charges? Are u using assasins mark?
Just died at lvl 83. Because i alt tabbed, taught i cleared it all.. 1 mob was left. So im gonna try ur build now ;)

Yeah, assassins mark is the way to go, unless you are a lucky guy and get your hands on skyforth's..
If you try it on HC, go for all lifenodes at the scion wheel, the skilltree is made for SC.

Thelmon
Hello, thanks for guide, i'll follow this build since now cuz i really got bored about warchief totem thingie. Probabably i'll have like 20 ex budget so i just need a solid skill tree for CI BV, i hope i found a one :)
Can you please add more information to the guide?

Examples:

Ascendancy points.
Explanation for each gear slot.
Videos.

"
Shnayzr wrote:

Examples:

Ascendancy points.
Videos.

You are right i totally forgot to mention the ascendancy, will add it in a minute.
A more detailed gear-explanation will be added in the next days, together with some videos, when i got the time.

Thelmon
"
Thelm0n wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Examples:

Ascendancy points.
Videos.

You are right i totally forgot to mention the ascendancy, will add it in a minute.
A more detailed gear-explanation will be added in the next days, together with some videos, when i got the time.

Thelmon

Thanks, looking forward to the gear explanation.
Hey Istarted this build yesterday and got to merc, I'm lvl 55 and was wondering when working towards the left side of the tree should i go for the branching chunk upwards or downwards first? Thank you ! :)
"
dcbeme wrote:
Hey Istarted this build yesterday and got to merc, I'm lvl 55 and was wondering when working towards the left side of the tree should i go for the branching chunk upwards or downwards first? Thank you ! :)

depends on your budget, if you have a vinktars/rumis go for the witch area with the flask effect nodes, if you dont, go for the duration nodes first.

I could add some trees to the lvling section in a few days, ty for that idea.

Thelmon
"
Shnayzr wrote:
"
Thelm0n wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Examples:

Ascendancy points.
Videos.

Thelmon

Thanks, looking forward to the gear explanation.

Added, if i missed any slot, let me know pls!

Thelmon
Is there a reason why you don't take ghost reaver? I'm super confused.

EDIT: Looking at your characters, you seem to have taken Ghost Reaver, but for some reason on the guide version you didn't, you may want to fix that.
Last edited by Quietess on Sep 21, 2016, 4:40:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info