Flash-bang chat phenomena

Please GGG,

Put a ban on those character from entering the chat, implement a character limit for non alphabet characters, Make the chat cooldowns account wide, make it so level 1-5 can't talk in global, make more strict punishments for people who flashbang spam for long periods of time multiple times a day.

Please and most of all stop the flashbangs, I like to read and interact with the community and it's a big part of the game for me and this flashbang nonsense is utterly destroying that and frustrating me to no end.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 11:03:50 PM
I dont usualy spend mach time in Global att all but with this chalange league i spend some time searching for Cadiro offers post.

For cople of days when i cheked Global chat ther whas RMT spam.
Now i gess people can say it hapen but realy each and evry time i opened global chat i never miss a oportynity to see one of thos RMT posts. Call it RNG or what not but i dont think so.

Also as i spend more consistently my time cheking Global chat ower cople of days i not only seen RMT spams each time but i also notice for days they are same cople of names evry time.

I reported thos post each and evry time i see them but aperanly they do bisnis as usual after 5 min, and next day and so on for days.

My idea is to crate some sort of void chanel, simply unable to change chanel they be restreined and easy to spot.
All messages from say accounts will be automaticly forced on say chanel for a time and if they are monitored in say chanel they can be easly resloved with moderators.

Can we have Chat version of loot filters... addblocks.. you know it beet having ignore list.

Also can we have a global ignore list, so for example if we have a option insted of report this post to be something like Global-Ignore-Vote option, so if inaff people select this option then the person will automaticly be ignored for the rest of the global chat automaticly.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Apr 12, 2016, 8:14:23 PM
do you know if there is a site where i can download flashbangs for use in chat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info