[NO LONGER WORKING] c9q9md's Cast On Melee Kill WORM BLASTER - HC Viable! (Physical spells!)

"
c9q9md wrote:
I am not sure if pathfinder allows you to summon 3 worms per flask use if youstack flask effect above 50%.

got 30% from "Alchemist" and 20% from ascendancy just to test that
still 2 worms :(
I haven't read everything there is to read about this guide, but I must say, it's really well written and well put together, also, the build itself is insane! I would love to try it out someday, but my current toaster wouldn't be able to handle it that well, nonetheless, great job!

I would like to see some other guides by you, loved the organization!
"
Worryed wrote:
I haven't read everything there is to read about this guide, but I must say, it's really well written and well put together, also, the build itself is insane! I would love to try it out someday, but my current toaster wouldn't be able to handle it that well, nonetheless, great job!

I would like to see some other guides by you, loved the organization!

Thanks!

I made one other guide, my worm detonator, than instead of sweeping them, I use abyssal cry to detonate them. It used to work really well, until they nerfed it. It still works though, you are just more reliant on a 5-link than before and you need a high level added chaos gem.

It could be possible to make this build without The Harvest (for a future leagues where it isn't readily available).

Pathfinder with Master Surgeon notable passive can gain flask charges even if crits do no damage.
50 stacks of BV + Dyadian Dawn unique belt and we're set. Yes, flasks replenish slower that in your video.
But i only had 2 jars and ~35 stacks of BV.
Unfortunately, it only leaves us with elemental spells as damage source, which pose it's own problems.
Last edited by Khornaar on Apr 13, 2016, 9:22:20 AM
Hi, first of all, thank you for great and fun build guide.
I am thinking of using carcass because it's easier to roll 4b1g but not sure if the aoe effect will ruin the build.
Did u test it with carcass? Will the AOE from carcass cause BV to kill worms instead of sweep?
Very nice guide and build! Thank you for taking the time to write it!

Is there a need for any of the gear to be 6l? I've gotten so accustomed to people saying 6l this, 6l that.

Cause based on your videos, it doesn't look like there is ever a need for 6l.
Sorry for late reply, I rarely really use forums. I don't think you need a 6l. Of course it woulld help the damage, but it is by no means necesarry as a 5l will do more than enough damage. I would problably suggest a support gem for the 6th slot to avoid lag.
Hey do you know if killing the worms triggers the 2% life leech and mana??
Hi, I have a friend attempting a physical poison variation of your build and he is having trouble with a solution for "Allies cannot be killed" mobs. How did you solve this issue?
"
onibakusjg wrote:
Hi, I have a friend attempting a physical poison variation of your build and he is having trouble with a solution for "Allies cannot be killed" mobs. How did you solve this issue?

Sorry for the super late reply

I usually deal with it by having a secondary non-comk Blade Vortex settup, just jump on the rare mob and it dies fairly easily if your damage is good enough :)

I also want to add that i might make another vid of this build as I believe it is the best build I have ever "created". I have done some minor improvements to it such as finally getting a 6l on both of my settups. Added chaos is your go-to 6l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info