Need help to find a way

Hi, my last HC Perandus character was a FB duelist cyclone + HoF, lvl 82... dead :( I wanted to play something different, use another skill, so now I have a marauder lvl 61, I started with FB for damages, my main skill is Ice crash, I use Warlord's mark + HoF.

The build I am doing :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHcBS0FPAkzDPcS4RQgFSAZtBo4Gj4blyFgKS4ppSzpLYMt0i5TL8wyTjWSPfw__ECgRJ5Hfkh4SshNRlBHU7tXDVhjWfNeE18_YVJi7GVNaGVuqm87cql07XTxd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfLh-4oLkhNmE74aziq-QEZBVkc6WbJ8-ouqpbqmVrKqsr7Xytoq77b02vqfAGsC_wQTBgsRYxLjFU8bY0TbTb9X42L3awdwy4izkUenV6hjvDu9O8azyL_Ob9kj3Mvjr

I use FB, Meginord, Tabula, 2 rare rings +flat dmg.

Actually I enjoy Ice crash but I regret cyclone, but I don't want to do the same build again.

My questions :

Should I increase my flat damages : Abyssus, Blood Grip... and continue with FB

or

use Frost Breath and increase chances to freeze ?

I was thinking Temporal chains + chill and freeze should be awesome :)

Or Callinellus Malleus "all attack damage Chills when you stun" so I need passives +Stun threshold ?

If I use mace, I need to put points in mace mastery : Skull cracking, Bone breaker etc. and increase critical chances/multiplier... so a lot of points to invest :(

If I use mace what gloves to use and what helm ? I thought at Starkonja's Head for defenses, I'm going to be juggernaut.

For the body armor is it good if I use King's guard and immortal call on CWDT ? I will have 8 endurance charges at the end

For CWDT I will use immortal call, Molten Shell, Temporal chains or Enfeeble and Windscream boots.

How to increase the area effect of Ice crash ? I have Martial Artistry jewel, what else should I have, exept Carcass jack too expensive for me ?

I'm lost, so many choices, I don't know what to do, any help is welcome :)
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2016, 12:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info