No More Leveling Masters, Please!

Leveling masters every single league is really tedious. Could we just use the highest level version of our masters? I, for one, have no desire to level Zana again next league; it's monotonous and boring. I leveled the other masters to level five this league because I needed to for the challenge, otherwise, I've ignored them altogether.

I understand the desire to make the masters part of the game and to get players to use them but do you really need to force them on us (in regards to challenges) over and over each league?

Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
Last edited by CentauriSoldier on Apr 11, 2016, 1:24:23 AM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2016, 2:37:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Does anyone truly level them beyond that, in a temporary league? Reaching max on your masters must be exhausting, knowing that progress will be erased in due time.

I'm exhausted and I'm not done leveling them in standard >_>
There should be some effort required for getting masters to higher levels. But maybe it should be easier to get them to level 7, 8.

On the other hand, you will always find a cheap or free crafting service (but provide a tip!), so you don't really have to level them high.
Lol I don't even lvl them much anymore in leagues unless it's required to do the challenges like I'm so burned out of that garbage.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Apart from challenges there is no real point in leveling them.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info