State of Exile Community Podcast - Featuring Chris Wilson

WE DO WANT PVP, But it needs to be interesting. Take a leaf out of WoW's book, reward people for pvp. Skill Effects, PvP uniques, PvP only skills. Etc Etc. stuff that is either cosmetic and or pvp only.

PvP needs achievements, leaderboards, cosmetics. People wont do it, unless they have bragging rights. Why else do people pvp? To prove they are better and gloat. Right now, Its not there.
Last edited by Lynxdragon on Apr 11, 2016, 1:24:31 AM
PVP in Poe is BS when the gear difference is soo wide. It is more like Player vs Gear, not pure skill. Until we got a fair level of playing field, I say all PVP is BS.

Rebalancing around it is going to be nightmare without affecting PVE. I am glad Chris put more resources on PVE.

can you stop advertising this god awful podcast
Is there a way to Get this offline on iphone? They stoped posting it in podcasts after episode 47
Last edited by mortenaa on Apr 11, 2016, 4:56:16 AM
What armor set is the person wearing on todays header? I know the weapon is The Blood Thorn, but what is the armor.
I think it looks awsome.
He's so still it's amazing
Clayshaper is best shaper
"
griffinzero wrote:
What armor set is the person wearing on todays header? I know the weapon is The Blood Thorn, but what is the armor.
I think it looks awsome.

It's the Vampiric Armour Set with a Prophet Crown instead of the helmet.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
https://youtu.be/Vwi6U7MojDQ?t=3981 THEY MISSED IT. AGGGHHHHH.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 11, 2016, 2:41:14 AM
Was a good listen

Looking forward to next league and what else is coming in 2.2.2
Last edited by Souzen300 on Apr 11, 2016, 3:01:58 AM
good listen.

re trials: you should be given the trials/ascendancy points for the difficulty you are on and any below. E.g. if you complete cruel trials you automatically complete normal trials as well. If you complete merc trials+lab you automatically complete all difficulty trials and get 6 ascendancy points in one go. This should help shortcut the 18 trials for people likely to be repeating them numerous times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info